1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this many Snowtroopers :lol
St1%20%282%29_zps71a026f4.jpg

Man, all I want is one...I started this hobby way too late...

I am a little worried...one of my Snow Troops had his pants lowered to about his thighs out of the box and his inner belt wasn't done up...I am thinking he was manufactured on a Friday afternoon....

I am a little worried...one of my Snow Troops had his pants lowered to about his thighs out of the box and his inner belt wasn't done up...I am thinking he was manufactured on a Friday afternoon....

Either that or the postman had his way with him

Got mine today and I'm very impressed. Awhile ago, I got into clone troopers but ended up selling them. This one and the desert stormstrooper are for keeps.

IMG_2402.JPG

IMG_2414.JPG

IMG_2410.JPG

IMG_2426.JPG

I need an army of stormtroopers too..

Well this was serendipitous, I ordered a T-shirt and it came in a dirty plastic white U-line bag and the material is a DEAD-ON perfect match for the Snowtrooper mask. Can't wait to cut it up and glue inside the helmet!

Tivek or similar if anyone is looking for a brand name, I think it's been discussed a few times here before.

Tivek or similar if anyone is looking for a brand name, I think it's been discussed a few times here before.

The Tyvek mailers are too much like a paper to work. What you need are some polyethelene mailers like this:

https://www.uline.com/BL_1551/Tear-Proof-Polyolefin-Mailers

You have to order in bulk from their website and it looks like the cheapest is $17 for a case of $100 but maybe you can find them at Office Depot or a shipping supply store or just do what I did and order something and hope it comes poly bagged.

If that trooper on the left is 5.5 to 6ft tall, then the top of the tripod can at most, be 3 ft tall, not 3.5. First because half of 6 is 3 and secondly because the tripod is closer to the camera than the trooper and therefore would also appear larger than it would if set next to him. Thirdly, in the second picture, if the tripod leg is 3.5 feet long, there's no way for the height to also be 3.5 feet - Pythagorean theorem baby.

Last edited:
Back