A-Rod uses steroids!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad too, he was touted as the one to restore integrity to Bonds' records which he will inevitably break.

Really? This is not a surprise to me at all. Just look at his body. That ain't natural.

I don't anyone is necessarily surprised - can you over 100 players apparently tested positive - but many were hoping that he would be a more positive face for baseball than Bonds.

The question now is how did these samples remain for so long? They were supposed to be anonymous and destroyed after 30 days?! :confused:

baseball is such a farce of a sport. too many junkies

baseball is such a farce of a sport. too many junkies

Agreed I have not watched the sport for years and will not in the future. I really do not think this should be called America's pastime anymore. Why they still sell seats is beyond me. I do feel bad for the honest players if there are any left.

Agreed I have not watched the sport for years and will not in the future. I really do not think this should be called America's pastime anymore. Why they still sell seats is beyond me. I do feel bad for the honest players if there are any left.

Football is the new American Pastime.

I hate baseball, a bunch of over paid cry babies, are you ready for some Football?

I still like baseball, but there's no denying it's forever tainted. As for A-Rod, all you have to do is look at pics of him when he was w/ the Mariners and then pics when he went to Texas. It wasn't a "Bonds-esque" increase in size, but it's pretty noticeable. Glad he got nailed as I've never liked the tool.

OMG! You don't think other sports stars are overpaid or don't use or have used steroids or other drugs? You all are dreamin' if you don't. :lol

Cleveland Indians season ticket holder!!!! :banana

It's just sad that when someone says a great baseball player is their hero, you cant help but wonder if they are on steroids or not.

OMG! You don't think other sports stars are overpaid or don't use or have used steroids or other drugs? You all are dreamin' if you don't. :lol

Actually, the evidence speaks for itself. do we have steroids scandals in football or basketball or soccer? NO

Who cares. It wasn't banned in Baseball when he tested positive. He has to live with the long term effects it will have on him. Who wants to see Baseball players hit that awesome single down the right field line. I want to see players launch a ball into another city. Baseball is boring enough. Steroids don't give you better hand eye coordination.

It's just sad that when someone says a great baseball player is their hero, you cant help but wonder if they are on steroids or not.

The thing is you're right. We don't know who is and who isn't anymore. I still love baseball and its still my favorite sport but cheaters have messed things up big time.

Actually, the evidence speaks for itself. do we have steroids scandals in football or basketball or soccer? NO

All pro athletes are way overpaid though. Cheating or not and I'd be willing to bet there have been cheaters in other sports. Some just haven't been caught yet.

All pro athletes are way overpaid though. Cheating or not and I'd be willing to bet there have been cheaters in other sports. Some just haven't been caught yet.

I agree that there are probably cheaters in ALL sports...but to have something happen like it has with baseball, that would really take A LOT of players to be cheating the system. All sports have drug testings etc, but so far only baseball is the outstanding culprits.

As far as overpaid....not when you consider how much the team and organizations are making using the players names, likeness, and rights. and baseball players make more than twice (easily) than the highest paid of any other sport.

Back