Agent Carter (Marvel TV Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agent Carter (Potential Marvel TV Series?)

Really? What reasons are those?

I was just going to watch this for Hayley Atwell's boobs.

Sir, I find your comment to be sexist and offensive to all women!! :cuss I only care about her talent and her dedication to the craft!

Nah! I'm just kidding! It's all about the beewbs!! :monkey5

jZFG0nQ.jpg

I'm beginning to think people care more about this woman's **** than they do actually watching a show about this character.

Not long now! I wont get to watch it until the morning but I'm no less excited :yess: :panic:

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, but I enjoyed the hell out of that. I have no idea why they hired James Frain for such a throw away part though, that was a waste of talent.

I'm really stoked. I think it had a mix of good humor and pretty accurate on the sexism. Peggy is a badass, aside from the blonde moment in the show, she surprisingly isn't very sexed up. Based on her character and not all on her looks. :clap

I'm really stoked. I think it had a mix of good humor and pretty accurate on the sexism. Peggy is a badass, aside from the blonde moment in the show, she surprisingly isn't very sexed up. Based on her character and not all on her looks. :clap
Totally agree on the era accurate sexism. Peggy is definitely badass! :yess: :clap

I loved the humor, the flashbacks and personal moments Peggy experienced. :clap:clap

Back