Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That alien figure in the suit is just down right creepy!

Sorry for quoting so many photos. I've been going through your collection extensively that I'm just so in awe with your photography. If I quoted the majority of beautiful shots I'd end up doubling your thread! Heh!

Usually most of the time you only see stuff like this in the flickr groups.

Not my favorite HT figures. Detail is amazing, especially with the John Connor Figure. Actually too perfect for my taste. And the T-600... well, nothing tops the T-800 IMO.

I remember seeing this on Mediworld yet somehow I never paid attention to who the photographer was. Unreal. Can't believe I never posted in this thread either.

Hot Toys Guardian Predator.

So cinematic, both poses and lighting. More so the second pose shot. It's just like a DVD capture.

Thank you for the feedback guys, I really appreciate your comments!

The Medicom Yoda.

The lighting is so gorgeous for something so minimal. The tones, the warmth and clarity in it. It's almost bordering on a 3D render from being so perfect.

A few more of that nasty evildoer, sitting on his throne.

DON'T EVER take away his cane...

This is just so professional. The first one is like straight out of the movie. Another fantastic series that is graced with sheer elegance.

SSC's 12" Emperor Palpatine. A tough nut.

Another stunner. So dynamic. Perfect lighting. It's like something straight out of a magazine.

ThreeA 1/12 scale Brambles & Berties

Bertie.

Frightening how this is so convincing of a render that is. I love the simplicity of it. As if the model has still to be textured.

Same for this one. It's crazy the look of this photo that it doesn't even look like a photo but it's so convincing it's a 3D render from the animation. Astounding photography in this thread, capturing simple things and turning it into lovely detail. More so the lighting, phenomenal stuff. It's magazine quality.

I sincerely thank you guys for the kind words. Some of the pictures were really hard work, but a lot of fun to make, non the less. Always looking for ways to improve.

Been waiting for your pop shots, nice man!

Got any more? These guys are epic - I just can't stop mucking around with badbot, so cool. Wish I got a three pack now, Ascended looks like the best of the bunch.

Been waiting for your pop shots, nice man!

Got any more? These guys are epic - I just can't stop mucking around with badbot, so cool. Wish I got a three pack now, Ascended looks like the best of the bunch.

Thanks! I have one or to more but hardly worth posting. Like you say, epic, but somehow, the popbots don't fire my imagination. :lol You had some great poses! Ascended is my favourite also, and to get it, you had to buy the 3pack. Curious how the day one popbot will turn out, but, I seriously wonder if I need that much popbot in my life.

Thanks! I have one or to more but hardly worth posting. Like you say, epic, but somehow, the popbots don't fire my imagination. :lol You had some great poses! Ascended is my favourite also, and to get it, you had to buy the 3pack. Curious how the day one popbot will turn out, but, I seriously wonder if I need that much popbot in my life.

You don't - I'll ease your over supply of popbot by adopting your ascended pop. I know, I know, it's a big commitment, but I'll give the little guy a good home. :monkey3

I agree about those medi Alien shots, too cool! How did you do it? Pulled off the head & put it on another body? Looking at mine it looks like it's glued on - same with the tubes that come out of the jaw. I hope you didn't break him! :panic:

More Medicom: Tetsuo. I think Medicom did an awesome job on Kaneda, the Bike and Tetsuo. Not only design wise, but, the quality especially on Tetsuo is really high standard. It's an outstanding figure. Makes taking photos easy; lighting is a different story though... :).

The lights look awesome in those shots! I just wish the switch was a little easier flip on the bike, hardly turn mine on 'cause I gotta reach in behind it like a spider monkey. Might have to move it to a better spot, it's a lot easier to turn it on from the right-hand side. I also wish they'd stay on longer...

Hopefully I'll get my shipping notice for Tetsuo tomorrow... It's been a long wait.

Back