Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys! Good to know that people dig my work.

My Sandtroopers. There's one Medicom Sandtrooper, and two SSC Sandtroopers. Still need the Sandtrooper Corporal, but since SSC made that one a retailer exclusive, I'm in no hurry.

<style type="text/css"> p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } </style> <!--StartFragment-->

<!--EndFragment-->

The Clones a really amazing! They look more like guys in costume than they do 1/6ers. Several truly impressive shots in that post but this one has got to be my favorite:

Something about the sheen on the Captain's visor is just awesome!

As for Yoda I'm loving those, particularly the second shot where you really make the Medi figure work! :lecture

ThreeA contignues to make wonderful toys. Ashley Wood did a great job with his 12" female bodies. They do have their limitations in regards of poseability, but, the overall look sure makes up for that.

Adventure Kartel's Little Shadow with skull bomb, in shadow mode (3AA excl.).

Nice, been waiting for your Shadow pics! That last one's the money shot.

She looks pretty cool in the heels. You end up getting the reg & Cherry? I'd love to see more pics.

Yes, belive it or not, but she balances very well on those high heels!

Nice, been waiting for your Shadow pics! That last one's the money shot.

She looks pretty cool in the heels. You end up getting the reg & Cherry? I'd love to see more pics.

Yes, Reg and Cherry also coming. A little wurried about the WWRp DW/NW Armstrongs though. Hope they arrive soon. Anyway...

Back