ALIEN 3 Fetal Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite negative today....and the lack of GOOD Alien/Predator collectibles, make me a sad panda...:(

What I'd love to see is something new. This has been done before.
Come on, give us a Queen/Hive diorama, Queen vs Power-loader, "Aqua-alien" vs Newt, Wolf on his throne (like they did for DR. Doom), a Warrior alien PF, hell...I'd even settle for Jonesy vs Big chap dio. instead of this.

have to see the full thing to make a good judgement on it.......either way though i will most likely pass...just not cool enough to spend hard earned dollars on.

This is certainly interesting to me. I have always loved and felt there was lack of bursters on the market. I am personally not a fan of the MR predalien burster but I do own the Palisades alien 3 queen burster. I got my palisades for a very good price and thought that for the money it was a very nice piece. It's possible that it's because mine is an artist proof but I also own the SS alien 3 maquette and while it's as accurate as they get, mine has a lot of QC problems with it.

To my eye the SS/ADI fetal queen is beautiful and slightly more accurate than the palisades. Now I'm considering liquidating my palisades and getting the SS but I'm worried about the quality of the finished product as well as the price. My Dog alien was $800. Assuming this will be less it will still be SIGNIFICANTLY more than the palisades. Will it be better enough to warrant the upgrade for the price?

Thoughts?

I'm still very happy with my Palisades managed to get her for £30, I don't see any need to upgrade her really. Not with the rate they're pushing out Alien and Predator stuff, the market seems a bit flooded really, has lost some of the enjoyment of finding that one really nice piece. We just seem to be waiting to see if the next one will be nicer now.

well, its up on the site for preorder -

400018_press06-001.jpg

But i think its a pass for me. Looks cool, but.......too many other REALLY cool things coming out instead.
And I already have 2 of the Palisades fetal queen statues

Last edited:
the body... doesn't look all that Alien too me... but it's an awesome peice and would class up any Alien collection!

Back