Alien skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar c.v.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,do you like and enjoy the Alien movies?, They are among my favorites.
And as you may recall, I am making anatomical studies of different skulls.
Now I show you the Alien skull, I hope you like it. What do you think about the painting? All kinds of comments are welcome. All are to be improving.

Beautiful work you've done and paint looks great. Only thing is I'm not sure about the color of the teeth. I know they look like that when they are alive, but I'm trying to think back to P2 and if they showed the teeth same color. BUt that can be just me and my preference. But love this overall without a doubt. Great Job!!

Hi guys, thanks for your comments.
The skull is ready to be sent to your address if you like Levit05, it is casted.

Hi, When I sculpt a figure, I not use a fixed material, I use several, depending the detail that I want to do.
But in generally I use polymeric clay.

Would be more than amazing but right now I do not have enough material my friend.
But I will not desist.

Great job Oscar! I really like the details. Any chance you will be doing any other alien skulls like Big Chap or a Predalien?

loving this! I too would like to see some anatomical skulls of the predator and pred-alien. Also another thing which would be fricking awesome would be to do an anatomical study of the alien but without it's flesh - so mapping out all of the muscle groups etc

The skull is 1/6, is a good scale, don´t think the same?
They are very good ideas, I have it in mind topknot.
sdabbs, I have already done a Predator skull, are already on sale, along with the human. I think you'll like.

Amazing work, great details and very realistic. would u be so kind to pm me how much would it be for the alien and human skull. Thanks

Great job Oscar! I really like the details. Any chance you will be
doing any other alien skulls like Big Chap or a Predalien?
I would like to see a Predalien as well

Last edited:
Morbach, sdabbs,
thanks for your comments, really, for these studies, it took a little time. I invested many hours, but finally I got a good result.

Back