ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my local Target stores today to see if there was anything new. The only New thing I found was a higher price on the figures, hehehe. The Deluxe Class Figures were selling for $13.09 and the Leader Class Figures were selling for $49.99 and the Voyager Figures were selling for $21.99. I think the scouts were selling for around $9.99. I was surprised by the raise in price. I currently have all the figures I want that have been released so I didn't purchase anything with this current price. Im waiting for Jolt, Long Haul, the Icecream truck Skids and Mudflap and Leader Star Scream along with the rest of the Human Alliance figures and if there are any Premium versions of Optimus Prime (With is dual guns hopefully and removable face mask?) and Megatron.

On the subject of rotf toys, when the deuce is angland gonna get some wave 2 stuff? TRU still only have wave 1. Why the feck does everything take so bloody long to get over to this useless country.

On the subject of rotf toys, when the deuce is angland gonna get some wave 2 stuff? TRU still only have wave 1. Why the feck does everything take so bloody long to get over to this useless country.

It's not only where you are...

The toy stores over here only carry Deluxe Bumblebee, Soundwave, Sideswipe and Sideways. The Voyager Starscream and Demolisher. Almost no Leader class figures and I've never seen a HA figure here in stores...

When I was in Tulsa this weekend, I saw a truck with a Decepticon sticker on their back window and the words "to punish and enslave..." on the side. :lol

Nice pics Jun!
It's a bit odd seeing Prime & Megatron with sports car alt modes but both molds look pretty cool.

Thks Bcm!
haha yeah, but at least it's better than seeing Megatron with a wtf space ship mode.

Yes their alt modes are stunning and almost flawless but the robot modes leave a lot to be desired. Unless these come waaaaaaay down in price i'll pass on these i think.
True, I really hope they improve the robot modes & decrease the price (which is highly unlikely)

Any word on when the next wave of ROTF stuff will be out? I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, but all they had was shelve warmers from the previous waves. What I'm looking forward to the most is Long Haul, the Ice Cream Twins, Jolt, and Leader Jetfire.

Regarding the rumored new Optimus Prime. Here is a News update coming from the TFW2005 website:

"2005 Boards member Samus_NG has posted a higher resolution image of the upcoming (and presently, Japan only) Revenge of the Fallen Buster Optimus Prime. This is the same image we saw previously, but at a higher resolution so you can get a better look at the modified gas tanks which transform into a suitably big gun for Optimus Prime to wield, as well as the new "no faceplate" head."

attachment.php

I just finished this today. I havnt taken the alt mode pics yet so i'll get them up tomorrow because its too late to take any now since the light is fading and i prefer to use natural sunlight when i take photos.

Anyway here he is, let me know what you think and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

3721088408_128596ba5c_o.jpg

3721088732_f676aa7937_o.jpg

3720277047_a77619739e_o.jpg

3720279779_8a4c922fd3_o.jpg

More pictures can be found on my flickr page.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/40016821@N05/sets/72157621449626224/

I just finished this today. I havnt taken the alt mode pics yet so i'll get them up tomorrow because its too late to take any now since the light is fading and i prefer to use natural sunlight when i take photos.

Anyway here he is, let me know what you think and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Looks great dude!!! :rock

What painting technique(s) did you use on him?

Looks great dude!!! :rock

What painting technique(s) did you use on him?

Nothing special really...just used an airbrush for the car parts and a normal brush for the robot mode parts. I did use a blackwash technique for the robot mode to highlight all the little details but apart from that it was pretty standard fare.

Nothing special really...just used an airbrush for the car parts and a normal brush for the robot mode parts. I did use a blackwash technique for the robot mode to highlight all the little details but apart from that it was pretty standard fare.

Ok thanks! :)

I've recently started customizing Transformers too. I do a black base coat on the robot mode parts and then I drybrush silver over it to highlight the details and give it the metallic look. After that I highlight some details like the gears and things like that, with gold or silver.

Excellent repaint Dubcustomz!!! This is the best I have seen yet. I love this pose. I will have to pickup Sideways and give it a try. I'm so inspired now. :chew

3720279779_8a4c922fd3_o.jpg

Back