ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A mass-produced figure looking as good as a custom? Yes, Takara, I WILL give you my monies!!!

Buster Optimus Prime is AWESOME!

Thanks to Robot Watch.

Oh yes! Definately gonna be getting one of those, although i still see room for improvement. Its great they added chrome and better silver to the robot mode (just proving they could have done that int he first damned place) and added pin stripes to the flames and made them look more movie accurate finally. But why not add articulated hands as well, and why just 1 gun, in the movie he had 2. Still all that aside this is simply awesome!
Customs will always be better but something like this would be cheaper to buy from takara especially with nutcases out there charging an arm and a leg for simple repaints.

I still think Hasbro should do a Grindor/Blackout leader class. He has an awesome design. He looks cool enough as Voyager, but he's just too small IMO. He should be bigger than Prime.

But having said that... I see myself picking up the Grindor Voyager eventually :D

Alt mode pics as promised.

3723830926_4ec28597af.jpg

3723020505_7d1208e3fd_o.jpg

3723021247_eb5cbf97fb.jpg

Very nice! How tricky were the pinstripes to do?

There's lots of good TF news at the moment,Takara once again give Hasbro a lesson in how to paint toys properly with an outstanding looking version of ROTF Leader Prime, Bumblebee fans have got 2 awesome new toys to look forward to and the ROTF game is getting some decent sounding DLC :)

Very nice! How tricky were the pinstripes to do?

There's lots of good TF news at the moment,Takara once again give Hasbro a lesson in how to paint toys properly with an outstanding looking version of ROTF Leader Prime, Bumblebee fans have got 2 awesome new toys to look forward to and the ROTF game is getting some decent sounding DLC :)

Thanks. Whats the 2nd bb toy we have to look forward to? Im only aware of the alternity one..

Thanks. Whats the 2nd bb toy we have to look forward to? Im only aware of the alternity one..

Disney Label Bumbleduck.

One other bit of info I've discovered about Alternity Bumblebee is that the red version will have a different headsculpt which will presumably be Cliffjumper.

TheRinger,
It's Takara's.

Hasbro will no doubt release it in the US and Europe but likely without all the chrome/silver bits and the pinstriping on the flames that makes it stand out so much in the first place.

Well..disney bumbleduck isnt really a new bb for us bb fans to look forward to is it? I certainly aint, but im eager to see if that ugly duck robot mode can be modded into a decent looking G1 Bumblebee, as the alt mode is pretty close. If it wasnt for the horrible nintendo-esque kiddy-look dimensions it has it would look just like a beetle. Something else im hoping can be modified...maybe a re-shell is in order? ;)

Eh...i hate reshelling though...i think i'll just stick with my real life version ;)

3319506517_ea25875148_b.jpg

Well..disney bumbleduck isnt really a new bb for us bb fans to look forward to is it? I certainly aint, but im eager to see if that ugly duck robot mode can be modded into a decent looking G1 Bumblebee, as the alt mode is pretty close. If it wasnt for the horrible nintendo-esque kiddy-look dimensions it has it would look just like a beetle. Something else im hoping can be modified...maybe a re-shell is in order? ;)

Eh...i hate reshelling though...i think i'll just stick with my real life version ;)

3319506517_ea25875148_b.jpg

The whole Disney crossover is definitely a weird idea but the alt mode is what's intresting me as I want to see how close the final thing looks to a Beetle without VW kicking up a fuss about it.

About that 1:1 BB, have you worked out the transformation yet? :)

After MP Megatron or ROTF Leader Prime I expect it'll be a piece of cake :lol

Only if it's a piece of this one:
000_0231_res.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. My wife made me this today for my "happy unbirthday," as she put it. I never knew you could make metallic frosting. This must be the Henkei version. :lol

"Autobots, transform and pig out!"
000_0221_res.jpg

Transforms from beautiful sculpture to delicious treat in seconds.
000_0229_res.jpg

Only if it's a piece of this one:
000_0231_res.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist. My wife made me this today for my "happy unbirthday," as she put it. I never knew you could make metallic frosting. This must be the Henkei version. :lol

"Autobots, transform and pig out!"
000_0221_res.jpg

Transforms from beautiful sculpture to delicious treat in seconds.
000_0229_res.jpg

AWESOME cake !

Woot! I just picked up the supreme size of Optimus (Animated series version) from Toys R Us. They had the figure on sale for $24.99 - half of the original price. Definitely pick one up if you get the chance.

That cake looks delicious :) Your a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife.

Has anyone every bought from a website called TFSource.com??? Is it a reliable place to shop??? Have they had any problems with the credit card problem??? They have some great items I am interested in purchasing but have never shopped with them before. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Back