ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cake looks delicious :) Your a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife.

Has anyone every bought from a website called TFSource.com??? Is it a reliable place to shop??? Have they had any problems with the credit card problem??? They have some great items I am interested in purchasing but have never shopped with them before. Any help would be great. Thanks.

From what I heard they're mostly reliable, except that they are a bit on the pricey side sometimes. You also have to pay for preorders immediately if I remember correctly, and there are some people who said that they weren't given their money back if an item was cancelled.

From what I heard they're mostly reliable, except that they are a bit on the pricey side sometimes. You also have to pay for preorders immediately if I remember correctly, and there are some people who said that they weren't given their money back if an item was cancelled.

I've been using them for about 4 years now and I've actually bought all my MP's and a few other things from them and they've been nothing but very good on the price/time of delivery. I actually cancelled my MP Grimlock from them since I was able to get it earlier from somewhere and I didn't have any problems.

good to hear as I've been thinking of getting the MP prime and trailer from them since they have it 189.99

Thanks so much Ra88 and Verbal21 for the Information on TFSource.com. That is the very figure I wanted to purchase Incurable Collector. The MP Prime looks awesome and at a $189 price its not bad especially since they "fixed" the trailer and had it to scale with the figure. I may just take a chance and preorder one. Thanks guys :)

Anyone else getting a bunch of red X's on that site?

Yep, I see more red X's than Transformers... :(

Edit: When I click on them however, I still get to see the pictures, so apperently only the thumbnails aren't working :dunno

But the thumbnails I do see, aren't working after I click on them to see the large version... :google

Yep, I see more red X's than Transformers... :(

Edit: When I click on them however, I still get to see the pictures, so apperently only the thumbnails aren't working :dunno

But the thumbnails I do see, aren't working after I click on them to see the large version... :google

same here I see like 4 pics and thats it:monkey2:monkey2

Thanks for all the kind comments, guys! My wife is certainly a keeper. As a tribute to her great work, and the noble cause of one of Cybertron's most unsung heroes, I bring you my review of TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE MASTERPIECE AUTOCAKE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYauLjJyH4

Bear with me, the real magic hits around the 5:20 or so mark.

NICE!
Though it looks like it's made out of Play-Doh. :monkey3

Ha! It's actually edible fondant. She sculpted all the bits out of that and applied it on top of the already tasty frosting. It's kinda like having extra candy on top of your cake. Pure dental havoc.

Hi everyone, I'm practicing some repaint with my first movie Optimus Prime, tell me what do you think.

3745476164_f2a5af39e6_b.jpg

I hope to receive TF2 Optimus next week, I had to ask a friend in US to buy it for me 'cause it cost like a hundred dollars here in Ecuador ,can you believe it? TF are sooo expensive here :crying
That's the reason I refused to buy the new Bumblebee just for the new head so I decided to repaint the old one. Here's the first result, this guy is still in progress, I need to improve some details.

bee1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm practicing some repaint with my first movie Optimus Prime, tell me what do you think.

I hope to receive TF2 Optimus next week, I had to ask a friend in US to buy it for me 'cause it cost like a hundred dollars here in Ecuador ,can you believe it? TF are sooo expensive here :crying
That's the reason I refused to buy the new Bumblebee just for the new head so I decided to repaint the old one. Here's the first result, this guy is still in progress, I need to improve some details.

Your Prime looks great, dude :rock
The Battle Damage is awesome he looks like he just finished a fight with Megatron :)

The eyes on Bumblebee are very good. The eyes are what give him part of his "humanity" I guess. You did a great job painting them on. I always thought it was a shame Hasbro didn't make the eyes correct on the figures from the previous film.

Back