ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we just have Christopher Nolan to one of these? Outside of Dark Knight Rises, everything he's done has been brilliant.

Regarding the current movies, I enjoyed 1, and surprisingly enjoyed 4. Hated 2, and only liked the first 5 minutes and last hour of 3 (even though it was bloated).

The Last Knight was BY FAR the worst of the bunch. At one point (many points really) I literally had no idea what was going on (submarine). At least in 4 the robots had character, and were a major part of the movie. In this, not a single robot had character. Even the music, which has always been my favorite parts of these movies was not great. Or at least, I couldn't tell if it was because it was mixed so low that I could barely hear it over the crashes and booms.

Can't be worse than Age of Exstinktion can it? I wanted to drank a bottle of bleach after that one.

I liked AOE to begin with. It's wayyyy better than TLK IMO. I liked AEO because of Lockdown (Best movie villian to me) More Bot screentime, and the Dinobots coming in and reeking havoc all over. I absolutely hated Cade's daughter and her bf. Thanks to this movie, I'll be skipping the movie masterpiece line.

Can we just have Christopher Nolan to one of these? Outside of Dark Knight Rises, everything he's done has been brilliant.

Regarding the current movies, I enjoyed 1, and surprisingly enjoyed 4. Hated 2, and only liked the first 5 minutes and last hour of 3 (even though it was bloated).

The Last Knight was BY FAR the worst of the bunch. At one point (many points really) I literally had no idea what was going on (submarine). At least in 4 the robots had character, and were a major part of the movie. In this, not a single robot had character. Even the music, which has always been my favorite parts of these movies was not great. Or at least, I couldn't tell if it was because it was mixed so low that I could barely hear it over the crashes and booms.

They mentioned the submarine was a transformer, yet it did nothing but get driven by Cade/Cogman lol. I was hoping it would be Tidal Wave.

Some of you guys must have a pretty strong masochistic streak to continue to see these films :lol I stopped after the 2nd one, and even I feel I went too far.

I stopped after number 1. And I didn't even want to watch that one but I had friends who did.

I also have a love hate relationship with these films.

I'm not stupid not to admit that these things make a lot of $$$, and that it makes the brand relevant in a way that more G1 MP's get made.

That's the only compliment these abominations will ever get from me.

I get some like the designs of these Bayformers, and that's cool. I just don't see it. But again, keep buying them, I keep getting more and more G1 goodies.

If I were him, I wouldn't do it. He's already demeaned himself by working on a comic book movie. To then move into a franchise built around toys and 30 minute long, animated advertisements for those toys might be a bit too much :lol

We already have Nolan transformers movies. They're called the fast and the furious.

All things transformers!!!!

In love with this bad boy!

2b44ea5482868c3dadda2054fdf7007d.jpg

24029a8e59b4c48e4220581fdb9956e9.jpg

Where is Megatron????!!!

Last edited:
figure-oh-june-03-jpg.27750892

Can anyone translate this copy regarding MPM-3 Bumblebee? I still don't believe it's been confirmed that the Takara-Tomy editions of the Movie Masterpiece figures won't be different than the Hasbro ones just released in Singapore & coming soon to Toys R Us stateside; the fact that MPM-4 is missing paint apps and has mismatched plastic colors compared to the box photography makes me skeptical. That said, retailers are starting to get those Hasbro versions in stock now and I'd hate to miss them if in fact there'll be no difference between them and the Takara-Tomy editions.

Bumblebee's face does seem more painted in those images above of the Takara-Tomy edition of MPM-3 than the Hasbro version making the rounds.

figure-oh-june-03-jpg.27750892

Can anyone translate this copy regarding MPM-3 Bumblebee? I still don't believe it's been confirmed that the Takara-Tomy editions of the Movie Masterpiece figures won't be different than the Hasbro ones just released in Singapore & coming soon to Toys R Us stateside; the fact that MPM-4 is missing paint apps and has mismatched plastic colors compared to the box photography makes me skeptical. That said, retailers are starting to get those Hasbro versions in stock now and I'd hate to miss them if in fact there'll be no difference between them and the Takara-Tomy editions.

Bumblebee's face does seem more painted in those images above of the Takara-Tomy edition of MPM-3 than the Hasbro version making the rounds.

My rule of thumb in anything Transformers related is TT or fail. There's been exceptions to the rule, but for the most part TT does it better. Even if slightly.

My rule of thumb in anything Transformers related is TT or fail. There's been exceptions to the rule, but for the most part TT does it better. Even if slightly.
Yeah. Unfortunately the overseas preorders for the later-released Takara-Tomy edition were open but for a hot second and then closed. But it's probably best to wait; worst-case scenario, they should still be available from ToysR Us if there's no difference.

Just saw Transformers: TLK, terrible terrible movie but that Megatron is badass. Went to 3 Targets and a TRU to trying and find Voyager Megatron, no luck so I ordered one online.

Just saw Transformers: TLK, terrible terrible movie but that Megatron is badass. Went to 3 Targets and a TRU to trying and find Voyager Megatron, no luck so I ordered one online.

Megatron was the best thing about it. Welker is awesome. Liked Barricade, but weird Harnell didn't do the same voice he used in TF1. Sounded more like Ironhide in this one.

Huh, you see how little I've followed things that I thought Hugo Weaving was still doing Megatron. . .if there was one justification I would have for watching those films, it would be hearing Welker Megatron and Cullen Prime together.

Huh, you see how little I've followed things that I thought Hugo Weaving was still doing Megatron. . .if there was one justification I would have for watching those films, it would be hearing Welker Megatron and Cullen Prime together.

Just watch the cartoon. You'll actually enjoy it.

Back