ANH Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, gives me another goal to accomplish with my photowork, highlight the sculpt show the quality of the hair paint.

From the gallery, when you click "upload pictures" you can choose whether to post to your private gallery or a public gallery via a drop down.

Currently, there are only 2 public galleries. "Indy Customs" and "Banners".

The question I have is how do you create a new public gallery? that might be up to the mod to establish a public gallery.

Thats what I suggested before, we could have public galleries for each figure... and then a sticky thread at the top of the page that would have links to each gallery. Not sure how much maintenance would be needed... maybe just someone able to delete pictures of P!tu every so often.

I still like the 2 thread system... a little less to sift through. But adding in the 3rd option of a picture specific gallery would be cool.

Thought I would just say that I am very pleased with the figure overall. I am disapointed in the hat though. Maybe its just mine but it looks like it was made carelessly. Anyway here is a quick pic enjoy!
luke.jpg

Just got him set up. I think he's my favorite Sideshow figure yet. The squinty eyes don't bother me. I've got him set up with his rifle, binoculars, with his floppy hat and goggles, just like I imagine him spotting the Tantive IV and Star Destroyer battle. Squinty eyes work great when he's posed looking up at the sun.

I wish his hair was a lighter color though. And I wish he wasn't so barrel chested. . . dang Buck!! The tunic isn't bad at all.

The major problem though is that he bumped Bespin Luke out of his spot and I have no more room in the SW section of my Detolf, so now Bespin Luke is all by himself. He needs a Vader to fight!!

Thought I would just say that I am very pleased with the figure overall. I am disapointed in the hat though. Maybe its just mine but it looks like it was made carelessly. Anyway here is a quick pic enjoy!
luke.jpg

Great pose and wonderful picture.

Has anyone tried to pose him with Leia as if they're about to swing across that Death Star chasm?

Re: Official SS 1:6 ANH Luke Skywalker Photo Thread

Originally Posted by Darth Cruel
Although I expect to have Luke in a few days, I would appreciate it if someone could post a pic showing whether Luke can hold his rifle to his shoulder as if he were aiming it.

The ASB was specifically designed for this function and does it extremely well. However the neck articulation sometimes gets in the way from making it look completely natural.

FINALLY... got my quantum notice! Luke will be here tomorrow.

BTW, why do the mods keep merging this Luke thread with the PIC THREAD? Every other figure has had a "discussion" thread and then a picture thread (usually called official picture thread).

FINALLY... got my quantum notice! Luke will be here tomorrow.

BTW, why do the mods keep merging this Luke thread with the PIC THREAD? Every other figure has had a "discussion" thread and then a picture thread (usually called official picture thread).

As is typical of the image thread, it wasn't just images and people felt the image thread should be pictures only so quick solution, they merged the existing 2 threads rather than filter through what posts were pictures and what was chat.

It's hardly a picture thread when the same conversation is going on in both threads simultaneously... In this case two threads were not better than one.

Of course, if you're counting the "same conversation" then really ALL the Star Wars threads should be merged into a single thread called "I hate it -- no wait, I love it" super-thread.

Damn bickering! Oh well...

I would have gotten my Luke last week, except my recent move forced changes to my billing/shipping so there was a delay. I hope I'm not too late to add some nice pics of Luke to the ever growing arsenal.

I was supposed to get mine today, but it got delayed until tomorrow :monkey2 But according to the Quantum view things look good for him actually showing up tomorrow :rock

Wednesday, barring any unforseen weather delays again. I'll only be able to get some quick stuff in Wednesday night though, I'll be gone for the rest of the week starting Thursday morning.

I'm in the same boat as you MaulFan. I should get mine on Wednesday. I just hope I don't see my elderly next door neighbor building an arch or I'll be super pissed!
:chew

Back