Animated Sigs and Other >>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
259hi1c.gif

lemme know if you like it or if you want anything changed

hells to the yeah!!!!!!!!!!

:bunnydanc

Ha with all these new animated sigs we're going to need a bigger server soon.:D

Doing some nice work Zoo might request a LOTR one in your spare time.:cool:

Ha with all these new animated sigs we're going to need a bigger server soon.:D

Doing some nice work Zoo might request a LOTR one in your spare time.:cool:
cool, just let me know what you are looking to get and I'll see what I can do

Did you do that Zoo? if so im impressed :chew

wasn't that in response to a stop frame animation? If so I didn't do that :lol:lol

I'll give you back your dancing Chewie :chew:monkey2:monkey2

cool, just let me know what you are looking to get and I'll see what I can do

Was thinking one of the epic scenes such as:

First choice would prob be the Riders of Rohirrim coming over the hill like my sig.
Battle at Helms Deep
March of the Ents or even the battle in Moria with the Cave Troll

I could go on theres just so many but really i would be happy with any of them.Thanks in Advance Zoo.;)

Ok will get the lotr Riders of Rohirrim sig done over the weekend, unfortunately I was unable to find an existing gif to work with so I am creating one from scratch..thats why its taking a bit longer but should look great :rock

You should post a basic tutorial for animated stuff

Thats a good idea, I might just do that when I get some spare time :D

Ok will get the lotr Riders of Rohirrim sig done over the weekend, unfortunately I was unable to find an existing gif to work with so I am creating one from scratch..thats why its taking a bit longer but should look great :rock

Much appreciated ZOO:D but anytime is good man,just enjoy your weekend and do it whenever u want.;)

learned quite a lot while making this one :rock

x2maoj.gif

hope you like :D

Glad i helped broaden your expertise.:D

Thanks ZOO much appreciated,nice job mate.:banana:cool:

I have no doubt i'll be back to use your services again.;)

Last edited:
Impressive, ive used imageready before for my own sigs for animated text etc but you really are good. Do you have any sites that you have gotten tutorials from or you just make it up yourself?

Impressive, ive used ImageReady before for my own sigs for animated text etc but you really are good. Do you have any sites that you have gotten tutorials from or you just make it up yourself?

I'm studying Digital Art at University so I've learnt a lot of stuff there and although I specialize in Flash animation, the same principals can be applied to gif animation (although you are more limited in what you can do)

I don't really tend to read tutorials, I just tend to play around with software until I start to get somewhere. and always start out simple and think about each individual frame as opposed to the animation as a whole.

I think Adobe have stopped developing ImageReady now and are doing all the animation work in Photoshop CS3 itself.

I'm studying Digital Art at University so I've learnt a lot of stuff there and although I specialize in Flash animation, the same principals can be applied to gif animation (although you are more limited in what you can do)

so i guess that makes you a .................................... ARTEEST

:lol:lol:lol:lol ;)

Back