Anime can we talk? Bleach?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the place but anyone watching bleach? Is it getting ready to end? I love this anime!!

I love Bleach, manga and anime (Except the fillers). Like you say, the anime ended yesterday. But I believe it's just temporal. I'm sure they decided to end it to avoid making more cheap fillers and give the manga's new and final Arc a few years to grow.
It happened with some other animes in the past.

I just got NetFlix and found out I can catch up on a lot that I've missed over the years. Already through High School of the Dead, the first Queen's Blade, and I've started a bunch of other stuff that didn't hold my attention. I got the furthest on Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne.

Bleach manga is still ongoing. I'm sure once two or three manga arcs have been completed, they will start the anime up again. Unfortunately, the anime wasn't as popular in Japan as some of the other ones, such as Naruto, One Piece or Fairy Tale.
A lot of other animes were short lived compared to their manga counterparts, like Gantz and Beserk, so maybe same thing will happen to Bleach.:huh

Back