Premium Format Apocalypse PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put in mine.

I was wrestling with how to order all this time (monthly, one time), but their scare tactic worked and I'm in now.

Let's see how many people get their WL converted from now between its release, lol

Don't mind if he's partially hollow. Just make him feel strong and sturdy. This thing ain't cheap!

Oh, definitely. I agree. For me, quality doesn't necessarily have to mean that it's heavy as rock. It'll give the impression that it is, but there's more to it than that for me.

Lol. Alrighty then. More will pop up. Probably 10-29. That's what happened with Coulson 1/6. Did the less than x amount thing, then went to checking inventory, then went back to like 20 remaining.

Lol. Alrighty then. More will pop up. Probably 10-29. That's what happened with Coulson 1/6. Did the less than x amount thing, then went to checking inventory, then went back to like 20 remaining.

That wouldn't surprise me either. :lol

Everyone, stay on the clock. We're not done with this quite yet. :rotfl

Put my order in when it said less than 40 left last night/evening. I'm surprised it took me this long to order, it's not like I didn't know I'd be ordering, Apocalypse is a must for me.

Also my first flex pay. I bought 9 PFs directly from SS this year (which is nothing compared to some of you) but this being a more expensive one and having 6 POs prior to Apoc I figure I'll break up the payments for this one.

Long wait to June/July/August or beyond begins... I can't wait to display him in a battle scene with my X-Men PFs.

Put my order in when it said less than 40 left last night/evening. I'm surprised it took me this long to order, it's not like I didn't know I'd be ordering, Apocalypse is a must for me.

Also my first flex pay. I bought 9 PFs directly from SS this year (which is nothing compared to some of you) but this being a more expensive one and having 6 POs prior to Apoc I figure I'll break up the payments for this one.

Long wait to June/July/August or beyond begins... I can't wait to display him in a battle scene with my X-Men PFs.

If you have some extra money for holiday spending and are looking to spend it on someone, I can send you my Christmas list and shipping address. :lecture :lol

was curious so I checked my account, standing at 13, so that's not as bad as I thought it would be, about one a month.:dunno
but had 17 the previous year.:gah::thud:

If you have some extra money for holiday spending and are looking to spend it on someone, I can send you my Christmas list and shipping address. :lecture :lol

Lol

was curious so I checked my account, standing at 13, so that's not as bad as I thought it would be, about one a month.:dunno
but had 17 the previous year.:gah::thud:

Wow 17! I hope I can limit myself before that point but if you can do it, why not!?

I might have a 13 type of year in 2014. I expect to make more money, plus if Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Jean Grey, White Queen, new Hulk and New Doom all come up in 2014 I'm POing them on top of what I already have on PO, which will most likely take me into 2015.

I have about 10 POs this year, from SIdeshow alone, a Bowen, a Hot Toy , 2 3a Real steel figures, and one enterbay,
hopefully half of these next year,lol, last year it was total of around 40-45 orders, so I reduced this year :D

Back