Arnold wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arnold wip(updated)

Hey guys, I' m new here. I' m currently working on a Arnie head from the second terminator movie; it's not quite done yet; I' m gonna add more detail to it. Please feel free to leave any feedback. Thank you all in advance. Stay tuned,I' ll be back

496019939_3aef500ce5_o.jpg

I panited it lat night, this time I tried some new stuff I bought, I didn' t like the way it turned out. Anyway here's the picture. Tell me what cha guys think.

Last edited:
xenoviper said:
Amazing likeness... I think if the hair is a bit higher like this would be great :D

Agreed, the face is there, but the hair looks about half as tall as it should be, at least from that angle, perhaps some other angle shots? Then the overall could be judged better.

That's a beautiful sculpture!
Yeah, the hair is a specific thing, but other than that, it all adds up!
Superb!

Darren Carnall said:
you should be proud... thats a great paint job and sculpt. :bow
Thanks man, your works are amazing too! I' m not too happy with the paint I use, what kind of paint do you use?

Last edited:
Imaresqd1 said:
Thanks man, your works are amazing too! I' m not too happy with the paint I use, what kind of paint do you use?

thanks! Oh i just use standard tubes of artists acrylic for the most part.... i have a tiny glass jar of flesh colour though, made by someone called model miniatures... but i'm in the UK so it'll be different wherever you are. But standard tubes work well enough for me. Mixed down with a bit of water and stuff called flow enhancer. Clear... like water but slightly gloopey. Thins down the colour without making it as watery as water does.

Back