Avp-r dio--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVP-R DIO

Damn fine looking Wolf and Aliens, but I agree on the blood. That needs to be redone, mind you still a looooong way to go before it's released so hopefully they will pick up on it.

Oh I thought that it was the final version. With a bit of luck they'll pick up on the blood.

any idea on the scale this thing is in? 1/6 scale?
"This Alien vs Predator 2: Requiem diorama is very detailed and shows the epic
battle between a predator and several aliens. This diorama stands about 16
inches tall and is made of a very high quality polystone.
"

avpr8d7i.jpg

Price (EU): € 330.00
Release (EU): May, 18 2010

Last edited:

I called sideshow about the alien blood being the wrong color, i sujest everyone else do the same, or email them about this, before it goes into production.

and email them about the wolf's tubing. sideshow nailed the p1 dio but seem to be slipping on the others, even the p2 could have been better.

I called sideshow about the alien blood being the wrong color, i sujest everyone else do the same, or email them about this, before it goes into production.

Yeh just like they listened to the fans about having lenses in
the bio mask's..:lol
I bet a left nut the blood stays green..:D but I'm not to fussed
coz' I love this dio and I will be buying.

Yeh just like they listened to the fans about having lenses in
the bio mask's..:lol
I bet a left nut the blood stays green..:D but I'm not to fussed
coz' I love this dio and I will be buying.

If the green blood stays i'll pass.

This will look amazing between alien and predator dio. It will pull he collection together.

ordered ex, but when it says it's pending approval will that mean it can change? I hope the wolf is in scale with the p1 dio. btw i think the alien with the spear in it should be a dio on it's own, it's in a great pose.

Last edited:
While I absolutely love this dio, one, the green blood has got to go.

Two, I'm not to sure about the look of the one alien coming up out of the water to "suck" on the spear. There doesn't seem to be any dynamics going on in that area of the sculpture. Just Wolf with arm out and alien sucking on spear. It doesn't look rammed or jammed into the alien's mouth, which makes the bit of spear sticking out of the back of the alien's head look even more strange. And it's not like it looks like the alien maybe charged onto the spear, it's body language is very almost sleepy looking. Would've looked much better if alien's head was tilted way back and spear was going through roof of mouth. In other words, more dramatic.

It's almost like the alien said, "can I suck on your spear for a moment?" Wolf says, "sure, you may suck on my spear for the moment."

Otherwise, the dio in general is kicking my behind!

Back