Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you can find somewhere else to rest your eyes.

SnakeDoc

I suppose, thats never been difficult with Harley :drool
Render+-+Harley+Quinn+Baixe+Renders.png

Gotta be. PF 1/4 or gtfo

:lecture

for sure...... while I would be eternally grateful for just Batman, the Arkham Knight on PF would be just awesome!!!
I would like loads of Arkham PF's like Joker, Killer Croc, Bane, Harley, Scarecrow etc...... but since I collect the DC Statues already I'd be OK with just Batman and AK........ ehhhhh maybe another

:lol

It's worse than graphics of the original gameplay preview in many regards.
I'm fully understand that "neksd khen" consoles aren't what game devs were told they would be, latest releases proved that.
So I just hope that Rocksteady are not a bunch of ass clowns like Ubisoft and not gonna lock PC options.

It's worse than graphics of the original gameplay preview in many regards.
Like?
Cause it looks the exact same to me.

I'm fully understand that "neksd khen" consoles aren't what game devs were told they would be, latest releases proved that.
So I just hope that Rocksteady are not a bunch of ass clowns like Ubisoft and not gonna lock PC options.

That's true, it's sad, but so far the only thing devs have mentioned as a possible downgrade is the frame rate on consoles, and even if they lock it on PC, which I don't think they will, it won't be long before they find a way around that.

That looks really great, man. More and more pumped as time goes on....of course, the time will kill me :thud:

I should have known Riddick was a PC gamer based on every single one of his comments he's made here on SSF haha

This is probably the first true current gen game we're getting, everything else has just been ported PS3/360 games.

Back