Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

It's one thing to split a movie before writing it, it's another entirely to do after it's been filmed

kill-bill-volume-1-wallpaper.jpg

So this was also written as being 4+ hours like Kill Bill, which is why it was split(running time)?

You can't really split 2 hours and 10 minutes into two movies without some pretty big balls...

Well, they're shooting BvS and JL back to back, what if it was really just both parts of BvS being filmed back to back and JL will come later...

If that's the case I would think they lied about their plans and release dates so they could surprise everyone with an early premiere of BvS, because it's really weird that they officially announced a movie 3 years before release and finished shooting over a year before it's official release date, what's with all the dead time?

I have no idea but KB did set a precedent regardless. If it's true that BvS was a 10 month shoot then that's a heck of a lot of footage.

Yea but not for money, and again, how much of that can tell a coherent story or isn't just multiple takes of the same scene? Kill Bill had a plot that Quentin was able to split because of that massive fight sequence. The tone also shifted heavily.

Yea, they can go back with this nobody and film another half hour of story where he doesn't interact with the actors who've wrapped and moved onto to other projects like Superman and Batman but who wants to see that? I don't want a half hour of Nightwing or just some random guy in each movie because they needed filler. **** that, just so I can see something that's had it's balls cut off a year earlier? No way.

Well I'm only taking into consideration the initial rumor of BvS being 2 parts, I didn't even know about that new actor :lol

Chis doesn't get it wrong... I've been following him since TDKR was announced.

This is just noob bait.
He has reported on most of the same rumors most mainstream sites have, including noob bait.

But I guess we'll find out when the supposed trailer hits, if it does.

He has reported on most of the same rumors most mainstream sites have, including noob bait.

But I guess we'll find out when the supposed trailer hits, if it does.

And he reported on this, so he could explain how silly it is.

The rumor is February with Jupiter Ascending... I'd say that's believable, with 13 months in-between.

Are you that Chris guy or something?

We know it's a flimsy rumor, but that's what we do in this thread, discuss even the flimsiest rumor.

Yea but not for money, and again, how much of that can tell a coherent story or isn't just multiple takes of the same scene? Kill Bill had a plot that Quentin was able to split because of that massive fight sequence. The tone also shifted heavily.

Yea, they can go back with this nobody and film another half hour of story where he doesn't interact with the actors who've wrapped and moved onto to other projects like Superman and Batman but who wants to see that? I don't want a half hour of Nightwing or just some random guy in each movie because they needed filler. **** that, just so I can see something that's had it's balls cut off a year earlier? No way.
You are writing this as if the movie as it is intended would be better than a bunch of random filler inserted after the fact to take up time. I'm not so optimistic.

even the flimsiest

Hey, that's no way to talk about Gadot.

Nvm, carry on.

You are writing this as if the movie as it is intended would be better than a bunch of random filler inserted after the fact to take up time. I'm not so optimistic.

:lol My expectations for this are as in check as having sat through Man of Steel, a whopping twice, will allow. At this point I'm just hoping they don't have to recast Batman again before going forward. More optimistic for Suicide Squad.

I'm just curious about Batffleck's voice. What if he still sounds like Ben Affleck? I like Affleck, but he doesn't have a deep manly voice :lol He'll need to change it like Bale...well maybe not that much.

It makes sense- WB going to get alot of mileage from this project- six month later follow up film seens too short of a time, though
Bet it's true- long long shoot with LOTS of plot/lots of characters most likely- too much for one film. Bring it on!

If a Batman movie really hits in October of this year, I'll eat my own feces.

Suicide Squad is the one announced DC movie I'm excited about. But if JL Dark is officially announced, it will be my most anticipated movie period.

I'm just curious about Batffleck's voice. What if he still sounds like Ben Affleck? I like Affleck, but he doesn't have a deep manly voice :lol He'll need to change it like Bale...well maybe not that much.
If he does a Keaton voice I'll be fine with that, the most growly I'd take would be Craig Smith's voice, Bale is a definitive NO for me.

If his voice is too weak they can make it more bassy digitally, as long as Affleck doesn't growl, it should sound cool.

Back