Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're inability to detect sarcasm explains a lot. :lol :lol[/QU

No I got it- I was sarcastic in my reply- geeeezz

static1.squarespace.gif

The same damn studio that released TDKR with an aspect ratio that changed every two seconds couldn't give us Knightmare and final duel the same way? Snyder did a much better job with the IMAX cameras than Nolan because he just compartmentalized them within a few select scenes and didn't do the back and forth from shot to shot.

I enjoyed the film well enough but of course I recognize that a lot of it had to do with the visuals and so they're thinking the wise way to go from here on out is to crop half the image during the most spectacular sequences? :slap

I enjoyed the film well enough but of course I recognize that a lot of it had to do with the visuals and so they're thinking the wise way to go from here on out is to crop half the image during the most spectacular sequences? :slap
Almost as sickening as stunt coordinators and actors/stunt guys putting in loads of work for action scenes, only for the director to go with the ******* mother****ing piece of ****ing **** shakycam. We're definitely on the same page here, Khev.

Almost as sickening as stunt coordinators and actors/stunt guys putting in loads of work for action scenes, only for the director to go with the ******* mother****ing piece of ****ing **** shakycam. We're definitely on the same page here, Khev.

I cant stand shakycams. Why shoot the movie steady and then add a shake effect?

Back