BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Unfortunately it is not for sale, although I might make another later on, a drenched, soaking wet version, using an "Android Hunter"(not quite sure yet how I'll pull this off)......THANK YOU all for the nice comments.......Happy Holidays!

Very impressive! Without doubt one of the best Deckards I've ever seen.

Welcome to Freaks, btw!

Excellent repaint, I have to say for a minute there I was kicking myself if the CRM was that nice out of the box :lol

Hi,
Unfortunately it is not for sale, although I might make another later on, a drenched, soaking wet version, using an "Android Hunter"(not quite sure yet how I'll pull this off)......THANK YOU all for the nice comments.......Happy Holidays!

This has been recast in that "top secret" material of yours, yeah? Looks amazing. I want that Vincent Gallo head, though...

Last edited:
Wow, your repainted CRM Deckard is awesome! I have the "Android Hunter" with a better "Frontline" head, but I'm not happy with my painting on it. Where can I find a CRM Deckard? Are they sold anywhere online? I've never seen one before. Let me know. Thanks! :D

Hi Mike,
They are kind expensive.....I believe their were only 100 made. On eBay when they show up, they go for $350+.You are basically paying for a headsculpt & trenchcoat(are the BEST parts of it, in my opinion)

I got mine cheap because it had no box it was loose.

Thanks for the link "mindbook". Yeah, at basically $300 U.S. dollars before shipping, I'd be saving my pennies for a while to get it from that website you posted the link for here.

I'll keep a lookout on eBay. I am still also looking for the "Android 001" aka Roy Batty (Rutger Hauer). I only saw him once on eBay in a set with the "Android Hunter" Deckard I had already. That set was about $300 on eBay. I love the outfit for Batty, and the very unique leather trenchcoat I've only seen with the "Android 001" is dead-on accurate to his from the movie!

Mindbook have you seen the "Android 001" anywhere online for sale? If so, please post a link here. Thanks! :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Okay. Thanks. I'll keep looking for Roy Batty online. At least the outfit since I already have two great Rutger Hauer resin heads I plan on using for two custom Battys. :D

Yeah, I've only seen that "Android 001" (Roy Batty/Rutger Hauer) once or twice in the almost 8 years I've been a member on eBay. But, I'll keep looking...

Last edited:
Your heads are unbelievable!! You've got to offer some up.
Did you use the same head for your Indy and Deckard or are they different sculpts?
We need you in the Road Warrior thread!! Any Mel Gibson sculpts?

BillyB

Your heads are unbelievable!! You've got to offer some up.
Did you use the same head for your Indy and Deckard or are they different sculpts?
We need you in the Road Warrior thread!! Any Mel Gibson sculpts?

BillyB

DSC06299.jpg

I would like to change the hands beacause they have a bad color.
> Could you help me ? (dragon or DID, etc.)

Amazing paint work there, mindbook. I don't care much for the movie, but that it a dead on Ford likeness. Better than Cinemaquette (which isn't actually good at all, but says something because they charge a ridiculous amount for it).

Back