Bieeeebbbberrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Noooooo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1292677124926.gif

I hate this kid for sure, his music is f'kn garbage..i don't care how many lemmings follow him or how much money the kid makes yearly.

No jealously here, just sad to see how this world has changed.

How exactly has the world changed when it comes to a kid becoming really popular with little girls? The teeny bopper thing is older than most of us in this forum. Bieber is just like Leif Garret befor him and so on and so forth. If you ask me it's sad that nothing has changed.

The clip from CSI is a source of endless amusement. The door clip is even better since it's candid. Good thing there's nothing vital to be damaged by the impact. And since when have teenaged girls known which way was up. Haven't met one yet that had a lick of sense...PS

How exactly has the world changed when it comes to a kid becoming really popular with little girls? The teeny bopper thing is older than most of us in this forum. Bieber is just like Leif Garret befor him and so on and so forth. If you ask me it's sad that nothing has changed.

The world has changed thanks to the internet. You cant go anywhere on the internet without one thing about Bieber. Every single video on YouTube ends up in a Bieber war.

A video about the death of a man in a car accident ends in a Bieber war.....that's ____ing sad.

Indeed. But it still is a change. I mean, one could stay in his or her house, and keep the channles to....CSPAN, and never read about Biebs.

But...if he goes and checks the discussion about the new bill being passed..."I hope the new law bans Biebers."

:(

Back