Big Bad Toy Store?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ordered a crap load of stuff from BBTS and when any issues arise, they are ALWAYS great in resolving it with no hassle.

Only thing I wish they had was a rewards points system ala Alterego...

Ordered from them MANY MANY MANY times! They are my go to store after Sideshow. Love em!

yeah an awesome place, just ordered some sdcc exclusives. anybody shop at the store location?

I just ordered my Final Fantasy Crisis Core figures from them, although it took about a week before they shipped it out.

I've been using them for years. Great store.. though their shipping times have suffered through the years.. almost takes them a whole week to process an order.

I can't find the answer on their website, so I'm hoping someone with experience can answer.

If you order something from BBTS, and you can't physically be at home to receive and sign for it, will they leave it on your porch or will they take it away and re-deliver the next day?

And does the policy change depending on the delivery service (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, etc)?

Thanks.

I can't find the answer on their website, so I'm hoping someone with experience can answer.

If you order something from BBTS, and you can't physically be at home to receive and sign for it, will they leave it on your porch or will they take it away and re-deliver the next day?

And does the policy change depending on the delivery service (USPS, UPS, Fed Ex, etc)?

Thanks.

That usually has nothing to do with BBTS unless they make signature required. It has been a while since I bought something from BBTS so I don't recall if they make signature required. You could probably talk with BBTS and see if they do or do not require it and if they do if you can waive it. It a signature is not required usually for me UPS and Fed ex will leave it. If it is required they will leave a note and try and ship it the next day or I can go pick it up.

Thanks--and yeah, that's what I meant to say...does BBTS require signatures for their products. Because I believe Sideshow does.

I shot them an email so hopefully they'll respond soon. My package is "out for delivery" and I can't be there to receive it.

I just had something delivered from BBTS yesterday and they required signature upon delivery. I can't recall if they ask for signature all the time, but they happened to so in this case.

I've orederd many things from BBTS and there are a few times where I have to sign my sig but other times the delivery person just left my package at the door.

I've orederd many things from BBTS and there are a few times where I have to sign my sig but other times the delivery person just left my package at the door.

I have had the same experience.. In fact today I received an item and did not have to sign for it... Whenever I order from BBTS it's a 2 day lead time.. first day my order is placed and then credit card charged, and the second day it goes through the warehouse, and the 3rd day it's on it's way to me. If you email and ask.. they should waiver the signature..

I always leave a printed note with the tracking number authorizing the driver to leave my package at the door.. make it dark and bold and then always include the tracking # ... you must sign and date it.. most times the UPS driver has no problem leaving my package....

Back