Big Yellow Neck Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really care. I can't see the back of my statues and I doubt many others can either. Based on this pose, I really like the ball jointed neck. I'm sure you can't even see it if his head is looking straight forward anyway.

This video isn't new, I know they posted it like it is, but it's the same QTVR from the proto, so there's not telling if the production piece is just like this or not. I downloaded the Boba Fett QTVR as well as the Rambo one on the home page when both went up for preorder and I just compared both ""new"" ones to the original, there is no difference.

MaulFan said:
This video isn't new, I know they posted it like it is, but it's the same QTVR from the proto, so there's not telling if the production piece is just like this or not. I downloaded the Boba Fett QTVR as well as the Rambo one on the home page when both went up for preorder and I just compared both ""new"" ones to the original, there is no difference.

Yes, MaulFan is correct. If you check the TF2007 photos on Rebelscum, Figures.com, sirstevesguide, etc., you'll see that the neck seal HAS been extended and the ball joint does not appear anymore on the production piece. This is indeed a clip of the proto piece from last year.

OMG WHYYYY DOES ANYONE EVEN BOTHER TO BUY THIS THING???

Oh, wait, my waitlist got converted... :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Seretur said:
OMG WHYYYY DOES ANYONE EVEN BOTHER TO BUY THIS THING???

Oh, wait, my waitlist got converted... :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Congrats Seretur! I can't wait for this one...my first PF! :duff

DarkArtist81 said:
A little paint would fix that right up! No big deal for me... :cool:

For $325, why should ANYONE have to fix that with paint?

Seriously, I hate to sound like a curmudgeon constantly when it comes to this item, but damn Sideshow... what is going on? Come on, already. :confused:

IrishJedi said:
For $325, why should ANYONE have to fix that with paint?

Seriously, I hate to sound like a curmudgeon constantly when it comes to this item, but damn Sideshow... what is going on? Come on, already. :confused:

It's ok Irish, the neck is falsey advertised, what's going on is for some weird reason, QTVR's that have been posted months past have been ending up in the new section on the home page the last few weeks.

EACH OWNER WILL HAVE TO REBUILD HIS OR HER FETT FROM SCRATCH, YOU GUYS DO REALIZE THAT?

Three stomach pills for Irish Jedi and his gastritis! :chew :chew :chew

And a beer to wash them down with! :duff

Seretur said:
Seriously, I ought to try gastritis pills and beer...

(Oh, look, my 1K post.)

Your 1,00th post mentioned beer, which automatically makes you the coolest member of the board.

:)

7151_press05-001.jpg

Back