Statue Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue (1/3 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Blitzway- Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Tribute Statue

Full spec just came through this morning (UK time), I was lucky enough to be offered the pics before anyone else so decided it deserved a new thread. I personally hate having to wade through a thread to find the pics hidden in the middle... sue me :nana:
Alright alright alright :lol

^
Not said in Kevin Hart voice .....
nervous about the shipping.
14kg.

Ouch.

This is my wettest dream come true - polystone statues with the state-of-the-art PVC head sculpts of modern action figures. Best of both worlds, something I've wanted for oh so long. Terrific likenesses with no ugly joints and natural-looking poses. I'm so happy I could cry.

Of course the price could also make me cry, even if I recognize what a bargain it actually is. Anyone familiar with buying Blitzway product, especially in Europe?

Anyway, here are a couple of new pics:

rgj6.jpg

p46v.jpg

I really hope this sells well and it encourages Blitzway to take on similar projects. Hint hint.

So once again does anyone know how ordering works at Blitzway? Do you have to pay up front? Is shipping included? Can you cancel orders?

I'd like to know as well.

I really wish they had given us more warning. A $600 statue that releases in two months yet still does not have preorders up is a bit hard to swallow without a flex pay or more time.

So its just me that thinks this is face is a little disappointing?
I expected this to be a clear front runner as best Bruce ever.
Arnie Kim and 1/3 scale and yet it looks out of proportion in a few ways.
Am I taking crazy pills here!? :D

I love everything else about it.
The size, the pose, the weapons, the movie choice, the base, the price!

If I was designing myself I probably would have gone for Bruce's southpaw boxing stance he used a lot in the movie's scenes ....but I'm not going to complain too much on that since the 2 weapons from GoD are so iconic as well.

Most likely I'll be ordering. Just a little disappointed in Arnie Kim here. Bruce + 'bigger = better' + GoD = must buy for me.

So its just me that thinks this is face is a little disappointing?
I expected this to be a clear front runner as best Bruce ever.
Arnie Kim and 1/3 scale and yet it looks out of proportion in a few ways.
Am I taking crazy pills here!? :D

I love everything else about it.
The size, the pose, the weapons, the movie choice, the base, the price!

If I was designing myself I probably would have gone for Bruce's southpaw boxing stance he used a lot in the movie's scenes ....but I'm not going to complain too much on that since the 2 weapons from GoD are so iconic as well.

Most likely I'll be ordering. Just a little disappointed in Arnie Kim here. Bruce + 'bigger = better' + GoD = must buy for me.
Totally agree with your assessment. I've always looked for any excuse to procure a Bruce collectible but the likeness isn't the fantastic Arnie Kim level I'd expect with a $600 price tag.

I think the likeness and proportions are fine - the problem I think is in the chosen expression. Bruce had a lot of signature, 'key' looks, but this isn't one of them... almost like he's between expressions.

I think the likeness and proportions are fine - the problem I think is in the chosen expression. Bruce had a lot of signature, 'key' looks, but this isn't one of them... almost like he's between expressions.

The art of making expressions without making expressions?

:goodpost: So many expressions to choose from...and this is what they ended up with....Still it's very nice...

That's a freakin statue? I thought it was actually photos of Bruce. Damn

Never purchased or seen a Blitzway piece up close.
For those more familiar with this company, what is their paint app usually like?

For some reason, I just love this pic with them hands used for comparison.

web_BruceLee_BLITZWAY_130720_13_zpsdc6ef086.jpg

I'd love to know the answer too. Slated for a Sept release & its PO period still TBD? It's probably gonna be delayed. Either way, gotta start planning my finances.

Blitzway website seems down, can't access.

Really like to know how much they will charge on the shipping. :panic:

I agree with those eyes look a bit weird but i'll buy it anyway.
Hehe

Back