Brando's RESIDENT EVIL Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Rebecca had the same outfit.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Thanks for answering exactly what I would've said, Project :lol

I started Josh back up, then realized it looked terrible. I don't really have the motivation to track down replacement gear and I don't know if I'll ever.

Preview of my RE2 Ada:

DSC04235.jpg

"If the T-Virus did this, what would happen if the G-Virus got out?"

Industrial Spy
Ada Wong

IMG_1803.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

Ada__Bio2_outfit_.png

"Ada's past life before 1998 is a complete mystery. Her ethnicity and nationality are left unconfirmed, and when and where she was born are also unknown. Even her birth name is not believed to be real. By 1998, Ada was a corporate spy working for an unnamed competitor of Umbrella, that intended to procure all sorts of biological weapons and specimens. She was also a trained assassin, who was proficient with several types of weapons and fighting techniques. Presumably, Ada joined the Organization for personal reasons outside of her company's interests, though she has yet to reveal what they are."

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wj4uCjymO4[/ame]

Parts still needed:
-Chain dangling on belt
-Small pouch
-White frills in heels

Got my shoulder cameras in yesterday. Had to readjust the shoulder harnesses and replace the bags. Process took about an hour and a half for both Joseph and Kenneth (whew!).

IMG_1958.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

Joseph_Frost_Concept_Art.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

Kenneth_J._Sullivan_Concept_Art.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Couple other small updates. Sherry has her school badge and Richard has his standard police officer badge on his right arm, and the only STARS member to have one for that matter. My theory is that because his left sleeve was torn apart due to the giant yawn, they for whatever reason decided to put the RPD police badge on his right sleeve to compensate. My custom just has both:

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

My n00b attempts at photoshop:

REmakeJillFinal2.jpg

RE3JillFInal.jpg

"Good to see you're still among the living! It looks like we're not going to find your brother here after all..."

RE2LeonandClaireFinal1.jpg

"You'll see. He's after S.T.A.R.S. members, there's no escape!

JillandBradFinal2.jpg

RE3JillandBradFinal1.jpg

Last edited:
These all look great! Though I think Claire's face is a bit long or something, idk. Also is Carlos using a modified Ezio head?

These all look great! Though I think Claire's face is a bit long or something, idk. Also is Carlos using a modified Ezio head?

I may have stretched the image to fit the background. But then again, her head sculpt looks great from the front, not so much from certain other angles. Yes, Carlos is an Ezio head, but no mods, just took off the ponytail.

Here's another photoshop:

"The 4th Survivor"

RE2HUNK.jpg

I love all of this, you're what inspired to start collecting 1/6 Resident Evil figures here I thought I loved RE but then I came across your stuff and now… what a joy. What body are you using on Ada?

Thanks for the comments guys! Sorry it took so long for me to respond, deployed in West Asia currently.

DagaLuv_23: Awesome to hear that I inspired you! Both of my Ada's use the recent Hot Toys RE4 Ada body.

Thanks Life_m2000! With the announcement of Revelations 2, Barry's daughter Moira might be on the table one of these days.

Back