Brightest Day DC Direct Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Boots

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted yet. Waves 1 and 2 shown below, March shipping. I was pretty selective only picking up the Corps leaders with the Blackest Night waves but I like all of these so far and will pick them up!

brightest_day_group.jpg

You won't find much love for action figures here...:)

Mera looks really good, the rest look average IMO,

You won't find much love for action figures here...:)

Mera looks really good, the rest look average IMO,

Just throwing it out there-only so much everyone can talk about Batman right? :wink1: :lol

I probably should have put it into the Brightest Day sticky at the top, maybe a mod could move it there.

I actually like the zombies from Blackest Night way more than the brightest days figures, but I probably will pick up green arrow just so i can have him standing next to Hal

Since you mention zombies, I'm now realizing that this storyline was probably just DC's attempt to capitalize on the success of Marvel Zombies.

Since you mention zombies, I'm now realizing that this storyline was probably just DC's attempt to capitalize on the success of Marvel Zombies.

A little late to the party huh? :lol

But at least these had a legit storyline and not just some 'what if' type of thing.

Last edited:
Oh Dave, I would have taken some of them off your hands, you didn't need to go to ebay!

Oh well. Bid submitted :monkey3

Last edited:
Back