BSG QMx Induction Order Dog Tag Plaque

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got mine today (Starbuck, #21/25) it's pretty cool. I'll have a good camera on Sunday so I'll take pictures.

It's very high quality, very nice. I really want a Viper replica to go next to it.

Pics asap

Big BSG fan didnt know these were available ! Anymore and how much ?

you can get them on qmx (quantum mechanix) and they are 150 i think.
adama and starbuck are sold out, but i think four others are still in stock.

my adama is shipped and on its way! can't wait!

Finally got the good camera:

qmxplaqueonline.jpg

It's got a pullout thing on the back to prop it up, but there's also a hook if you want to hang it on the wall. Which I'll probably do that once I move out.

looking good! I have mine wrapped back up for right now.. i've got adama 15 of 25 i think. I'll take some photos tomorrow and try to post them up. The thing is just beautiful. I think i'll just pack it up though till i have a nice place to display it. VERY beautiful and cool bsg related item! By the way, just ordered the small cylon war print from qmx too. I can't swing the 300 for the bigger canvas one that is going on sale.. but i'm so glad the smaller one is available! And for 15 bucks?! WHAT A STEAL! WOO!
I miss my bsg..

At some point I'm sure they'll do scaled replicas of a Viper and BSG herself, they'll be hard to resist since I'm fully planning to get the Serenity replica and that's probably the most expensive collectible I'll ever buy.

i've got the statue of the battle damaged galactica, and i love it! Still considering picking up those vipers and raiders they made.. but for now, i'm stuck with my titaniums..

but yeah.. if qmx made a viper.. wow.. i'd be all over that.. eventually at least..

man i hate being poor.. lol

Awesome #1

I'm surprised the others haven't sold out already.

I both am, and am not. They are on the expensive side but they are really nice and the chance of a low number (ahem, like me) is what made it worth it. I am just pumped I got my favorite character and it's the first one of only 25.

Well when it arrived I wasnt over awed by the frame, given the money I spent on it I wanted a bit more, so I spent a bit more . . well more than a bit $110 :horror for the two

3741683589_772b3366ce_b.jpg

Last edited:
Well when it arrived I wasnt over awed by the frame, given the money I spent on it I wanted a bit more, so I spent a bit more . . well more than a bit $110 :horror for the two

3741683589_772b3366ce_b.jpg

awesomeness ! Jamie Bamber is the man ;)

Back