Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The double rewards and no nrd won me over

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Not bad- I'm digging the action pose- it will look cool next to the First Avenger Cap PF (with the neutral pose) :D

But please Sideshow- please. Do a Bucky PF. :pray:

Not bad- I'm digging the action pose- it will look cool next to the First Avenger Cap PF (with the neutral pose) :D

But please Sideshow- please. Do a Bucky PF. :pray:

america-james-bucky-barnes-001.jpg

They are definitely doing a winter soldier of too though right?

This is meant to be part of the Dio.
How the hell is that going to work? Capt. is looking ahead of him about to throw his shield. As I said the WS part of the Dio will need to be the other side of your room for it to look right.

They better! :pray:

In the release image, someone pointed out the other day that they would get the "likeness of the actors such as chris evans and sebastian stan". Would be lame of them to back out after that. Haha

If the did a COH comic head, this would be easy money. I loved the movie and to be honest, I'm going to be tempted to buy a winter soldier 1/4.

I don't mind the pose as much as some of ya'll but still not great enough yet for me to want to buy. I'll still keep my preorder for now til i see actual pics of the finished product but at the moment i am leaning towars cancelling. Just doesn't wow me enough to drop that sort of coin on this.

:slap

Thid is concept art. The hell is wrong with you people pre judging it off this. There is no NRD so no harm in waiting for the final reveal. I am happy to see something.

:slap

Thid is concept art. The hell is wrong with you people pre judging it off this. There is no NRD so no harm in waiting for the final reveal. I am happy to see something.

And the statue will be based on this otherwise it wouldn't be put up on the order page :dunno

What else do you want us to do while waiting? :lol

Now that the movie is out hopefully SSC realizes that his shield does not have two separate color schemes in the movie. Just the traditional colors except for the beginning of the movie where the red is almost worn completely off.

1c71f670033059c126916d2e2fa6c399_zps77524db0.jpg

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Captain-America-and-Batroc.jpg

Look at the movie still. That's not a blue and silver shield. The "blue" rings have remnants of the red paint that used to be there. It just looks blue and silver because that's about all that remains.

Ah, I see whats going on now. It was kinda an illusion at first. Thanks Khev.

The concept art pose looks quite nice to me and, unlike the recent hammer-throwing reveal of the new Thor statue, doesn't look awkward at all. It will be interesting to see how this translates into 3D form.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back