Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4ow9c.jpg

reflecting that I actually placed an order for this guy without seeing the product or knowing the es, those are fundamentals for me. What am I turning into?

Don't worry about it.
You wouldn't of done it with out the extra RP and free get out clause.

Very True but im still surprised at myself. SS is getting a little crazy with these reward points offers. I need to reevaluate my strategy knowing they have this latest tool in their arsenal.

Very True but im still surprised at myself. SS is getting a little crazy with these reward points offers. I need to reevaluate my strategy knowing they have this latest tool in their arsenal.

Looking like they will only do that on new products that GG have an upcoming version of.

I would like to think the product will turn out just fine, but throwing up a promo pic of a drawing sure seems like a sign of desperation saying, "Please order this." Just bad business IMO.

I would like to think the product will turn out just fine, but throwing up a promo pic of a drawing sure seems like a sign of desperation saying, "Please order this." Just bad business IMO.

How can taking orders away from a rival company be bad business?

Competion is always good for the consumer.

It's actually good business... They can't sit by and let all these people buy the GG statue when Sideshow's might better suit them. They are just saying "hey, we got one too if you want to wait and see which you like better?"

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Back