• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CHEAP 1/6th Sale . . Customs and SW, BOTP, T4 & 2, HB, Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you haven't received a PM from me yet, my apologies the items you are inquiring about are items that have been quoted in larger orders from other members, I have given these members 24 hours to say yes or no (and make a full payment via paypal) to the postage quotes sent via PM

If they do not come back to me within 24 hours I will break those large orders down and give quotations to those who wanted smaller groups of items.

Once a payment is made I will edit the original listing specifying which items have been sold

I will then go through the PM's again

Any large orders take precedent over smaller ones, so if you want pieces then ask for a postage quote for as many items as possible

I am doing it this way as I dont want to be going backwards and forwards to the post office to get postage quotes and ultimately these figures are priced low to sell.

Please only ask for a postage quote if you are a serious buyer if your short of funds Ill take half as a deposit and the rest within 30 days.

Please do not waste my time only serious buyers asking for postage quotes

Last edited:
2 Additional items I found in some plain boxes

£4 each

chewyandwatto.jpg

Found some more pics

Custom Palp

Custom Bounty Hunters

The Ki Adi Mundi figure had his hair resculpted and was due to be painted by Darren Carnall but that is now back with me unpainted, here he is

4518451335_f39f523fb7_o.jpg

4519085786_e42cbae6ed_o.jpg

4518454071_7af325ecc7_o.jpg

4519086886_db78c3fcaf_o.jpg

Out of the 4 members who wanted postage quotes for large orders, 1 has actually gone ahead (others either droppped the amount of figures requested making it 2 - 3 figures or simply said they couldnt afford it now). . . The postage is as cheap as I can make it . . Id ask again, make sure youve got the funds before you waste my time running to the post office to get you 'exact quotes' . . please also note my postage quotes include insurance (but not tracking)

Rule of Thumb

To the U.S. 2 figures boxed cost about £16
To Canada 2 figures boxed cost about £14
In the UK about £8
EU havent done that yet will post when I know

PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL PAYPAL PAYMENTS ARE MADE IN GBP POUNDS STERLING PLEASE

PAYPAL IS MY ONLY METHOD FOR TAKING PAYMENTS

Original list updated items sold

I'm gonna leave the sale thread up until Friday, then I'm gonna put anything that's not sold on eBay

PRICE DROP: Battle of the Planets figures bought as a set

also some more pics showing my customs better :

3593106988_697d36c8b2_b.jpg

3592298543_3d74e6158b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies Cruxz I didnt reply too you and a few others as I sold the Tie Pilot, but the buyer sent the wrong currency as payment so I refunded the full amount (I didnt know whether the buyer was going to come back with the correct currency but he has now)

So the Tie Pilots gone, Im now running a spread sheet to see what everyone wants in a big picture, (had a lot of PM's) and figuring whats been offered / payed for can be a minefield, if I do sell a piece twice I will offer a full refund if requested, or partial based on the list price of the item sold if the rest are still wanted. The choice will be up to you.

Ive quoted people for postage but its getting to the stage now where I will have to take 1st payments in and sell the items that way (instead of giving postage quotes for items asked for, to then have that individual change the order or say they dont want them anymore)

I have postage quotes out there with payment details to make payments, so if I seem like Im dragging my heels on PM's my apologies Im justing trying to avoid selling an item twice.

Last edited:
Payment received for Scout Trooper and Death Star Gunner they are now sold.

Apologies if youve been quoted for these but didnt get your payments in, in time

Items sold list updated, although I said Id put this on the bay today . . . . ., Ive decided to leave it a tad longer

Theres some choice pieces in there

Id keep them if I had the room and wasnt short of cash !

Back