[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #848

Tbay:

DeniroTed+copy.jpg

Julested+copy.jpg

freemanted+copy.jpg

StingTed+copy.jpg

MartyTEDextra.jpg

AllisonAmy:
Sunallison+copy.jpg

Japan:

waynenew+copy.jpg

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #848

And here are my Gambol and Jigsaw sculpts painted:

Gambolpainted+copy.jpg

jigsawpunisher+copy.jpg

Jigsawpic.jpg

For those interested in any of the 2 sculpts I will be opening an interest thread soon, I'll link it here.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #880 ~ 88

wow, like really wow! Jigsaw is ____ing gross! MJW is awesome but I think he needs to be darker for Gambol.

Re: [Cheungkinmen's Workbench] ~ (From sculpting to painting) ~UPDATED POST #880 ~ 88

BTW, the owners of these sculpts please PM me for payment and stuff. :p

Thanks!

Last edited:

wow, like really wow! Jigsaw is ____ing gross! MJW is awesome but I think he needs to be darker for Gambol.

Thanks, man. He doesn't look that lighter in hand, but yeah, might need tad darker skin tone.

BTW, I'll be shipping your Walt soon, sorry for the hold up, haha. I wanted to concentrate on these before doing anything else.

Thanks, man. He doesn't look that lighter in hand, but yeah, might need tad darker skin tone.

BTW, I'll be shipping your Walt soon, sorry for the hold up, haha. I wanted to concentrate on these before doing anything else.

No problem, as long as it's with you he is safe. Email heading over!

I love that Jigsaw, I will buy one for sure.

and all awesome paintjobs.

I love that Jigsaw, I will buy one for sure.

and all awesome paintjobs.

Thanks Seb, I would LOVE to see what you do with him! Specially with your new translucent paint jobs and awesome custom clothing.

Love the paintups JOhnny, fantastic work as usual!

Great paint works as usual :rock

great paint ups JOhnny - love that de niro and zkulptor marty. and the jigsaw looks badass. just saw your MJW thread - looks perfect as black dynamite. nice work.

Sun is awesome! I didn't think she would be done so soon. Thank you!!! :)

That Jigsaw looks incredible by the way!

Back