Cleric John Preston Leather Ver.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixtus_56

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to post some pics of my John Preston Cleric figure. Just got this Feng Studios head painted up by The great Kuato, he did such an awsome job I had to post it. I used a Hot Toys Truetype body with the Leather Cleric suit that came with the Final Enforser DX set. Havent seen anybody else uses it, its a much better cut and superior to there first release. Enjoy the pics ( sorry about the quality of pics Im not very good)

The tailoring looks way better on that set than on the old original Enforcer set.

Whoa Jose! awesome switch there, I wouldn't have guessed the outfit and body combo would have looked so good, just wish i could find that outfit loose.

Awesome figure. That leather suit looks way better than the original. The arms are long enough and it fits much closer too.

Great looking custom. I can't recall, but did he ever wear that leather oufit in the movie? Also, is the white suit/shoes from Triad as well?

It was a sort of shiny almost metallic fabric. Not leather, but the leather is kinda closer the way the outfit actually looked than the fabric release.

Great looking custom. I can't recall, but did he ever wear that leather oufit in the movie? Also, is the white suit/shoes from Triad as well?

Yeah the white suit is also Triad I got it from GSTG for like $40...Yeah like dedguy said while in the movie I dont think it was leather i think this looks close enough. The suit looks way better in person than in my pics. I hope GSTG starts parting out the DX Enforser final ver. so I can get another leather suit to make Cleric Errol Partridge (Sean Bean) .

Yeah the white suit is also Triad I got it from GSTG for like $40...Yeah like dedguy said while in the movie I dont think it was leather i think this looks close enough. The suit looks way better in person than in my pics. I hope GSTG starts parting out the DX Enforser final ver. so I can get another leather suit to make Cleric Errol Partridge (Sean Bean) .

Thanks for the tip on the white suit at GSTG. Just picked one up, as I thought these were long sold out.

Still on the fence as to pick up the regular black outfit, or maybe pick up the leather one down the road.

I heard the regular outfit sleeves are a bit short?

Yup, the tailoring on the body also ain't great. I'm not really a fan of the cloth used for it either. It a slightly too thick acrylic fabric.

looks great! anywhere to get this newer leather suit?

From Triads web site for like $124 it comes with the Tay diggs head sculpt or you can try and hold out and see if GSTG parts out the set ( which I hope they do So I can get a second set).

How did you get the leather jacket collar to close around his neck? I can't for the life of me... also, what body did you use? I aparantly got one that the hands don't snap into...

The Final enforcer sets are great. The movie version was more of a silk or satin outfit, but the leather looks great and you get the correct cloth version with it as well.

I was able to get some of the very first Final Enforcer sets sold. I have one left (#003 of 200) still sealed in box & one leather suit & cloth suit left. I was thinking of throwing them up on my ebay store(IKE-CON Entertainment). I don't think Good Stuff will get any to part out, I'm pretty sure they're all gone now, but you never know.

I love the Cleric customs, its like a cult custom following. I have some pictures of mine as well, but It's your post, so I won't put any pics up.

Great job.

looks awesome main. as u can tell by the sig i love this movie

Last edited:
How did you get the leather jacket collar to close around his neck? I can't for the life of me... also, what body did you use? I aparantly got one that the hands don't snap into...

I just fused the collar on mine with a little super glue to make it stay. Its way to hard to use the little hook on them:duh

Also, if the hands don't fit your body, you can change out the pegs to fit whatever body you're using.

I really think the hands that come with those are to hard. So I normally just use other black gloved hands. I've used a lot of Triad sets and put together a ton of Cleric figures, so If I can help out or you have any questions, let me know.

IKE-CON

Back