Clint Easwood-Columbo-Bronson 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
What do you guys think of these Sculpts? I am trying to aquire them for my personal collection... they look pretty cool to me...Your guys thoughts? I know there are some better ones also out there.
bronson.jpg

clinte.jpg

columbo.jpg

I have seen better as well, but they are both very recognizable. Don't see Bronson here, though.

--edit: Bronson just popped up :D that might actually be the best Bronson I have seen. Still not jaw-dropping awesome, but very good.--

yeah, I agree! they are ok...thanks for reply... I think I will have my guys tackle our own version one day...

Each of these are recognizable for Bronson, Eastwood, and Falk. And, I think that the Bronson sculpt would be a cool Death Wish custom.

Mike

Never would have thought that was Bronson. Eastwood looks cartoony. Falk looks ok, but more like from Anzio than Columbo.

Yeap, I concur with everybody else, Bronson looks great I would buy it ina heart beat, but Clint looks like he's constipated XD .

What do you guys think of these Sculpts? I am trying to aquire them for my personal collection... they look pretty cool to me...Your guys thoughts? I know there are some better ones also out there.
bronson.jpg

clinte.jpg

columbo.jpg

Were can I get the coloumbo figure I like it even if its a bit too clean and plastic looking?

Bronson is good and so is the dirty harry/eastwood sculpts.

Eastwood does look constipated though but he does pull that face alot in the films:)

Get Alex Lopez' version and make your own. Its a far better sculpt and much more "Columbo" than this one.
As stated above Barlow's Bronson is much better and you can find better Eastwoods by a few different sculptors.

Get Alex Lopez' version and make your own. Its a far better sculpt and much more "Columbo" than this one.
As stated above Barlow's Bronson is much better and you can find better Eastwoods by a few different sculptors.

Thanks for the tip,he nailed it.
I think I will and possibly a long haired cain great artist;)

columbo-2.jpg

LTcolumbo-1.jpg

columbo4-1.jpg

I really like that Eastwood. It almost looks like if Medicom did a Dirty Hairy.

I like all 3 sculpts, but most important is if you like them. It seems these days everybody sees things differently. I have engaged in many a facepalm reading peoples comments on sculpt-likenesses on this board alone :lol

Maybe if there were painted pix of them somewhere. I just don't see Bronson in there at all. And I'm a huge Bronson fan. Clint does look Medicom-ish, too cartoony for real display.

Back