Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colossus1280.jpg

with the 1st pic and the close up, I think they could have been more true to the character, I agree with CJ the picture may be of Ultimate Colossus, but the uniform is from Astonishing Xmen when Simone Bianchi took over the book, with that said I hope when the PF comes out it's the Black Uniform :pray: IMO they could have done a better job on the face, I may have to let it grow on me but I will obtain Him for Names sake, SS is trying to empty my bank account :pfft::lol

yea, Colossus and Longshot are my two favorite Xmen. So, Im happy to see this come out.

with the 1st pic and the close up, I think they could have been more true to the character, I agree with CJ the picture may be of Ultimate Colossus, but the uniform is from Astonishing Xmen when Simone Bianchi took over the book, with that said I hope when the PF comes out it's the Black Uniform :pray: IMO they could have done a better job on the face, I may have to let it grow on me but I will obtain Him for Names sake, SS is trying to empty my bank account :pfft::lol

I knew that you was not going to let him pass. What's Colossus with out the newest Colossus on the market...:dunno

part I find the most funny is, Nightcrawler was the one previewed today, and yet Colossus is getting more of the attention (thread posting-wise )

Another perfect statue like the Hulk comiquette. Will definitely order. Just hope Cyclops comiquette is coming and looks good with this Colossus.

There's always people complaining/commenting; they want classic pose/style/etc. Don't they made enough classic? Like Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust is classic so they won't stop anyway. This Colossus is perfect and refreshingly new IMO.

His mouth and bottom part of his face remind me of the the Tinman from The Wizard of Oz....

:dunno

Another perfect statue like the Hulk comiquette. Will definitely order. Just hope Cyclops comiquette is coming and looks good with this Colossus.

There's always people complaining/commenting; they want classic pose/style/etc. Don't they made enough classic? Like Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust is classic so they won't stop anyway. This Colossus is perfect and refreshingly new IMO.

Aye, there will definitely be people who like it or not. If everything is all sunshine and rainbows all the time then people are not being honest. Some people just take offense too easily or get annoyed at a conflicting opinion of taste.

Back