Comic Con 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please thake a few pics of Thanos. The light up hand in particular. I've watched the video but would LOVE to see still shots of this AWESOME piece! Did anyone ask any of the SS Reps if the light up feature will be offered in both the EX and regular pieces? I'm LOVING this piece and am dying to get some more info on it.

Can someone please thake a few pics of Thanos. The light up hand in particular. I've watched the video but would LOVE to see still shots of this AWESOME piece! Did anyone ask any of the SS Reps if the light up feature will be offered in both the EX and regular pieces? I'm LOVING this piece and am dying to get some more info on it.

they're in the thanos thread

maybe they're fixing/tweaking the face?

:dunno What needed to be fixed?? Besides, with this shipping in less then a month I highly doubt they have taken the face back to the drawing board....

It's one of two things IMO. Either the production piece is crap and they don't want epic cancellations, or since he is shipping in less then a month they figure people are already set in their opinions and they don't need to show case it. Wolverine isnt displayed either, as are practically NONE of the exclusives.

Although I'd LOVE if it were true...I am gonna laugh soooo hard when the piece ships and there is no light up feature :lol

0d918f10.jpg

a 1/4th Hulk like that is what I am waiting for. :lecture

:clap:hi5:

Here's one.

sdcc2010_sideshow_marvel_16.jpg
thx to Michael Crawford

When they're off, they look like this.

DSC_0490.jpg
thx to turtle

Last edited:
Here's one.

sdcc2010_sideshow_marvel_16.jpg
thx to Michael Crawford

When they're off, they look like this.

DSC_0490.jpg
thx to turtle

:hi5: ComputerFly, you ROCK! That's exactly what I was looking for! Man does this piece look great. I guess the only question left is...will both the reg and EX have the light up feature? Thanks again for the pics Bro.

I'm not guaranteeing it's lit in that first photo, but it certainly looks far different than the second photo. Very 'lit' looking, but I'm not there to verify. Maybe they're just catching light.

I'm not guaranteeing it's lit in that first photo, but it certainly looks far different than the second photo. Very 'lit' looking, but I'm not there to verify. Maybe they're just catching light.

I'm convinced! There is no way the 2 pics of his hand look the same. One is clearly MUCH brighter than the other. That and SS reps saying the light up feature looks "spiffy" is good enough for me. Thanks for sharing the pics. I can't wait to get my EX.

Yeah you are definitely right. It looks lit! I sure hope it is!! :rock:rock:rock

Back