Comikaze Los Angeles... worth going?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

automaton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Comikaze is this weekend in Los Angeles. i hit the Long Beach Comic Con last weekend and was underwhelmed... how does Comikaze stack up?

For all the beautiful ladies dressing up at least, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy of mine wants to go. He asked if it was worth going. I embarrassingly admitted I had never heard of it. I visited the website and there isn't much there. I love Stan Lee, but he tends to put his name on a lot of stuff that is really a bunch of crap.
Anyone gone? Any info. would be greatly appreciated.

Dude it's $20. I'll be there on Saturday with my Son.

Serioulsy, if you're in the area, then why not? I can think of a lot of worse ways to spend an afternoon and I also think it's good to show support to smaller shows.

Exactly. And for those wanting The Man's autograph, I would imagine the line would be slightly shorter than the one at Comic Con.

Well it was well worth the trip for us anyway.

483309_10151977216694460_1335884477_n.jpg

Thanks guys. Personally I'm not really the type of person who gets that excited about seeing/meeting famous people, and I'm pretty sure I don't own a single autograph (until now).

But I'll admit, meeting Stan Lee if only for a minute or two, putting my arm around him, talking to him and especially getting a photo with him......was freaking awesome.

Now, what to do with this autographed Amazing Spiderman video game poster....?

Back