Commission WWHULK v.s. Sculpt...Done!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDept

Freaked Out
Reaction score
IMG_6165.jpg
IMG_6166.jpg

IMG_6168.jpg
IMG_6175.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg
IMG_6186.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg
IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6176.jpg
IMG_6180.jpg

Thanks for looking, please let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Re: WWHULK v.s. Sculpt...Done!

Another awesome hulk!!

So many hulks so little money :monkey2:monkey2

Very well done!! :rock :rock :rock

in love with this statue..will this be available as a kit?

That is awesome. One thing though that caught my eye. It looks like compared to his sheath, that his sword is too short, and should be sticking out the back of Sups. Or maybe his sheath should be shorter? It might just be the angle though, either way, I love it. :peace

wow, very well done.

i wonder if marvel or dc would agree to this piece.:lol
maybe marvel, but i don't think dc would. poor super.:monkey2

Sweet looking piece!!! :rock

But there's something that's just buggin the crap outta me! It looks like Hulk is just RESTING his hand on Superman's shoulder. That just gives it the appearance that the knife is just sliding in like butter! Superman should have tough skin to pierce! I would just think that Hulk's hand needs to be gripping the shoulder more, to reinforce the appearance that Hulk REALLY has to grip onto Superman and PLUNGE that sword into him with some force :cool:........................ I'm just sayin :peace:

Sweet looking piece!!! :rock

But there's something that's just buggin the crap outta me! It looks like Hulk is just RESTING his hand on Superman's shoulder. That just gives it the appearance that the knife is just sliding in like butter! Superman should have tough skin to pierce! I would just think that Hulk's hand needs to be gripping the shoulder more, to reinforce the appearance that Hulk REALLY has to grip onto Superman and PLUNGE that sword into him with some force :cool:........................ I'm just sayin :peace:

now that you mention it, wouldn't the knife just bend or shatter. after all bullets can't even pierce superman.:confused::confused:
either way i've never seen a incorrect statue before :rolleyes:

now that you mention it, wouldn't the knife just bend or shatter. after all bullets can't even pierce superman.:confused::confused:

Well hulk's sword comes from another planet. You could make the argument that the particular metal has trace energy from a red sun, which would neutralize Superman's invulnrability....

Oh...how dorky do you have to be to justify the stabbing of superman by the hulk?,,,,,

not if he was exposed to kryptonite right before the hulk got to him... use your imagination :duh

Well hulk's sword comes from another planet. You could make the argument that the particular metal has trace energy from a red sun, which would neutralize Superman's invulnrability....

Oh...how dorky do you have to be to justify the stabbing of superman by the hulk?,,,,,

I think you just insulted me. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well said mate!

Eh. Superman fans will say it never would happen. Hulk fans will say Its about ^^^^ing time this happened. In reality I would have rathered seeing them fight it out fist to fist than any weapon included but since this is a commission I guarantee what was being done is what was requested.

The only criticism I have is the arms are so massive it makes Hulk look "stubby" but other than that its looking great.

Na, the spikes on the hulks armor is made from Kryptonite. :naughty:rotfl

not if he was exposed to kryptonite right before the hulk got to him... use your imagination :duh

:banghead:banghead yeah i saw them coming.:lol:lol
i should've known better than to post something like that in a marvel section.:monkey1:monkey1

Back