Congratulations Booyah & Nessasita - first SSF baby!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking positive and know we will find jobs after we both have the best vacation/honeymoon ever. My mom and family and friends are going nuts. My mom and uncle have been stocking up on booze for the party they are having for us next Saturday. It will be a welcome/birthday party for my dad and me. Friday mom, dad and uncle and us are going to take Nathan to the beach for the first time in his life in Holland. I will make sure that George gets to see a couple of countries when we are there. :D

Saturday the big party and Sunday going to the Sinksefoor which is a big Carnival... then July 8 we are going to the Zoo in Antwerp and a baby elephant has been born 2 weeks ago. July 4th I have a bbq to go to and July 18 big party in my best friends cafe and all my friends will be there.

Then I definitely will take them to Antwerp... there is a great exhibition of the painter Rubens going on now so I am excited to see that. Then we will also go to Gent and Brugge... it is so beautiful there with all the old buildings and in Brugge you have the little boats on the water like in Venice.

It is going to be the best vacation EVER.

After that I will keep thinking positive. After reading the book the Secret it is really changing our lives and beginning with small things that already have worked by just asking I know this will be a very positive influence of our lives. I already asked for another baby or 2 hahaha.

I posted some more pictures. The last black and white picture is one that Sean (Maulfan) photoshopped for me and made a lot of people happy and shed tears. I had this idea as a present for George, his daddy passed away when he was 4 years old so he never could see Nathan but thanks to Sean we were able to create a wonderful memory in this picture of 3 generations. We are forever grateful and this is one of our most precious treasures.

I will bring you some Stella... or Konick... or Hoegaarden... or Duvel... or Trappist... or Kriek... or one of the over 600 beers we brew in Belgium :D

We are leaving todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Woooohooooooooooooo... I am sooooooooo nervous... have not been home since 2001... I think I will cry lol

I haven't been a frequent visitor on the boards for a long while due to some issues and dealing w/ a cross-country move. However, I couldn't think of a better way to reintroduce my presence by saying congrats, good luck w/ the job hunt, and have a wonderful and safe trip!!!

Excellent pics as always Ness hope you have a great time and little one's looking cute as always.

Lovely idea on the last pic well done to you and Sean for helping out nothing more important than family.;)

I cannot believe my son is one year and 3 weeks old. It has been the best year of my life in that departement. He is just the sweetest funniest little boy you will ever meet. He points to everything with his middle finger which gives us the best pictures of course.

Hubby has found a job but I am still looking. 10 years bookkeeping experience counts for nothing I guess these days. They will not even hire me for an $8/hour job in a store or even as a cashier. It makes me really depressed. Especially because I so want to have another baby but no work is no baby.

Hope you enjoy the pictures... we went to Belgium for a month for free and it was the best time of my life. I never been happier to be back home.

He points to everything with his middle finger which gives us the best pictures of course.

Now who would he have learned that from? Still having that road rage problem, are we Nessa?

At least G has a job. That should keep him out of your hair and stave off that 'another one on the way' tendency you have been having, especially around midday matinee time. :naughty

It all takes time, and little N needs his mum to be home right now, so enjoy it while you can.

Now who would he have learned that from? Still having that road rage problem, are we Nessa?

At least G has a job. That should keep him out of your hair and stave off that 'another one on the way' tendency you have been having, especially around midday matinee time. :naughty

It all takes time, and little N needs his mum to be home right now, so enjoy it while you can.

You are right creechy... I am enjoying every minute I can spend with him... he is the best ever.

Road rage... who meeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? lol

Last night, for the first time since Nathan was born (14 months ago) we decided to go out on a date by ourselves. Of course we talked about him the whole time.

We went to the Star Wars in concert since it was in town. I gotta say it was totally awesome and I'd highly recomend it. Here are some pics:

StarWarsNovember72009062.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009022.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009116.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009117.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009153.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009107.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009080.jpg

R2 getting fried by Jawas turned out particulaly nice

StarWarsNovember72009089.jpg

We took a 30 second clip too. I'll try to post it later.

Back