Cop/Mob MMS DX Joker Pair Buy/Split Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blakus939

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just thought i would start this thread, to see how many are interested in solely the cop joker, or solely the mob joker, and how many would be in, for a pair buy, to split the purchase and save some cash. I want to start a list, and hopefully if we get enough interest, many people can pair off and split the bill, to get their own desired figure seperately. Will keep the list updated 'at least' twice daily, and add who is taken and who is available. Niceties and details would be discussed between each pair. Personally, i've already preordered, but i'm not interested in the cop, but have seen quite a few are ONLY interested in that figure. It's only purely an interest list until you contact a member, it is more an easy way of logging people who are willing to go this path. I'll go first :)
Black = available
Red = taken

Mob/Purple suit only
KBA
joda76
Devil 666
benh911f
EKT

Cop only
TwoFace (taken)

Last edited:
Hehe :p yeah i figured many still would, but it's a nice way to save some $ on a more expensive figure than usual. I wanted both, and perhaps maybe still will, but the cop isnt really doing much for me at the moment, and i'd be interested in just solely getting the suited up joker.

Seems to me you're going to have a shortage of "Cop Only" people. I'm going to get both ... but, given the choice of one or the other, I don't see many going for just the Cop (which is probably why HT paired these two up in the first place).

SnakeDoc

Totally agree marketing wise, but in the main thread, i've seen quite a few people only in for Cop, and perfectly happy with their V1/BR head combo, way more than i expected anyway. Cop seems good, very good, but not great, it would be a weak sell on it's own for sure, if they did a single release.
*I'm offline now but will be back in a couple of hours to add in any more names

Just want the Mob Joker, Ill be parting out the Police accessories

I have this on pre-order from Joe (like everyone else) and it's the HT shipment that will come in earlier. I don't want any of the Cop Joker stuff. I just want all the "Mob Meeting" Joker stuff. And just to clarify exactly how I break that down:

"Mob Meeting" Joker
  • New make-up Joker head
  • Hot Toys True Type figure
  • Outfit: overcoat, sport coat, vest, shirt, tie, pants, belt, socks, shoes and suspenders
  • Seven Interchangeable hands (Purple)
  • Grenade rig + five grenades
  • Knife, Pistol and Joker cards
  • Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

Cop Joker
  • New Cop Joker Head.
  • Gotham City police suit, hat, Gotham City cop badge and shoes.
  • M1 Garand Rifle

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

So if anyone wanted to hook up with me, all you would get is the Cop Joker Head, All the Cop Joker clothes, the pair of White Gloves, The Cop Joker shoes and the M1 Garand Rifle. I would also include the Box because I'm pretty sure it'll have a Cop Joker theme to it.

No TT Body and No Display stand though.

But I don't expect someone to split the purchase with me since I feel like I'm getting more than HALF of it. Joe quoted me a price of $199.95 + $9.95 S&H.

I would ask for $75 + S&H (U.S. ONLY).

Yea this is a good idea but it's kinda safe to say that most people getting this are doing it for both or just the reg joker, I know I am, but you never know

And we have a cop enthusiast ^ :D
I understand people wanting both, and we probably would end up getting more joker preferences, but it's still a good way to save some bucks in tough times, and with so many other quality figures out now, and coming out to tempt purchase. I've preordered with the first shipment, and am going to wait until i get it in hand to make the decision, may just keep both, but as the list goes, it's for interest, and i would be interested parting the cop out

Who would be receiving the body? I want just the regular version, but all I'd be able to give the other person is the Cop head and all the cop accessories.

I don't have any of the Joker figures yet, so I am very interested in the mob Joker, don't really care about the cop ver.

I'm in it for both. Anybody have a True Type body that they want to sell me?

Who would be receiving the body? I want just the regular version, but all I'd be able to give the other person is the Cop head and all the cop accessories.

I guess that depends on an agreement between two who want one each. If i sold the cop gear, i'd buy and then throw in another body, otherwise i'd sell it off cheap.

Back