Custom 1:6 scale bandolier's and pouches.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vivisect

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since quite a few people seemed interested in bandolier's and pouches when I brought
it up in the Weequay thread I thought I'd start out by showing the types I was making
and planning to make.

Jawas.jpg

Tusken_Raider2.jpg

OrrAggR%27orr.JPG

Tusken5.jpg

Kithaba.jpg

Anyhow if anyone has any style in particular they would like to
see get done, let me know or post a pick of it.

Sorry but I have to say I love you... I think they are all gonna be great and I would love em AALLLLLLL.

Right now in just making small batches of what I guess I would call raw pouches(unshaped flaps,
no buttons and such), in between doing other stuff. I need to pick up some more leather today
since I'm almost out of black, well at least the kind I want to use for the one Jawa type, and Ill
be picking up a good color for the other jawa and tusken type. Not to mention I ran out of brown
thread when I was on roll getting some Weequay stuff done.:horror

I am in for 2 sets of Jawa Bandoliers... maybe more in the future, but this is what I need for now :duff

Looking forward to seeing (and owning) your work on these :rock :rock :rock

Do you have pic's of your 1/6 pouches? I too would be intrested in this.

Ill have pic's of a few finished types up in a day or 2 because the ones I'm doing now that are
finished are the same ones I'm using for the weequay belt, and the others are plain with unshaped
flaps and no details like buttons and such.

I finishing up the next batch of Weequay also, and I got to sort out some stuff for some pruneface
gear, so I'm working on the basic pouches here and there so Ill have a nice stock pile to detail up all
at once.

You can see the ones I did for the Weequay belt here, though they obviously a different style.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2290044&postcount=78

Hey Vivisect,

I'd like to make my humble request for a future project, maybe others would be interested?

Panaka2%5B1%5D.jpg

Well in between working on some other stuff I've been working one these and thought I would show some WIP shots.

The brown ones in the pics are the small dark brown Weequay belt pouches, and gone through a soaking and pressing
process to make them hold a better shape and make the flap more cooperative, the black ones have not yet since I
Like to have a lot done before I do that.

Actually when I took this picture most of the black pouches have yet to be turned right side out and be
trimmed. The 3rd pic shows a black pouch on a Hasbro Jawa bandolier just to show the size, next to the
reference pic of the version these will be.

Non of these are finished yet as I still need to add the details like the buttons and such. The next batch
will be some of the reddish brown ones with the interesting flaps seen on the the other Jawa and Tusken
Raider.

dscf5908.jpg

dscf5916.jpg

dscf5925.jpg

Hey Vivisect,

I'd like to make my humble request for a future project, maybe others would be interested?

Panaka2%5B1%5D.jpg

I will definitely look into doing that, there's some parts of it that will likely be a nightmare to do in 1:6 scale like the beaded parts if the leather, but I'm usually up for a challenge.:D

I saved the picture and put it on my try to do list.

Back