Custom armors: anybody make them?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been searching the board but haven´t been able to find anything about this (sorry if there´s something but I missed it)
We talk about custom headsculpts and clothing but... what about armors? Is it possible to sculpt armors as well? I suppose yes as toy companies have them on their figures but... does anybody here have the skills to sculpt custom armors?
I know I can use armors from other figures and just customize them but that´s not what I´m looking for. I have just finished writing a novel which I hope will be published and I am trying to get figures of the main characters done (yeah I know it´s too soon to get into "merchandising" lol, but I´d like to be able to show them to the editors if possible)

I have a sculptor working on the headsculpts of two of them already but I need the outfit and it´d have to be a medieval warrior outfit for one of them, with the armor and stuff.
I know there are armors I could customize but I want something specially made for this character as the armor has a specific design.

So, does anybody know of someone who could do it? Is it even possible for a sculptor like the ones here or would he need some specific materials/skills only available to toy companies? lol

Just wondering :)

Back