Custom Han Solo/ NEW PICS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom011

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Finally finished this guy! I did the paint up on the head sculpt, and I'm very happy with how he turned out. I won't be getting Hot Toys latest offering of Capt. Solo, since I think the likeness is better on this figure than what they've shown so far. As for the parts breakdown:

Warriors Gate head sculpt ( with my paint work)
Hot Toys body
Sideshow uniform and equipment
In The Past Toys boots

Been waiting to get a figure of this character with a good likeness for a loooooooooooong time...

B]EDIT[/B]Okay, so the pics directly below are on the NEW body from DAM toys. It's a really nicely engineered piece, with better elbow articulation for more interesting posing, a better sized neck for the head, a good color match, and it has that slightly lanky quality that Solo had in the first film. Overall, a really nice body for a variety of characters. Oh, and I modified the Sideshow gloved hands. NOW, this is the Solo I've been waiting to add to my collection. :)

The pics below are on the original Hot Toys body.

Last edited:
Re: Custom Han Solo

Great work on this!! The WGP head does look just a tad too narrow to me, but it's still definitely a MUCH better likeness than the HT head.

Re: Custom Han Solo

Thanks a lot, guys! I appreciate the comments. :) Now I'm going to tackle Warriors Gate Productions Indiana Jones sculpt! Gotta replace that HT head sculpt... Oi. :)

Back