Custom Nazi Kroenen mask commision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get some sculpey you can make a head to suit

I wanted the hat to sit lower and used (as you know) bobamikes cast,

the stuff he used is fairly plyable, I was able to get the head small enough so that the mask bent slightly around the head,

That way I didnt have to alter the mask

Some sculpey on a neck post and then sanded down to fit, admittedly I cant display sans mask as he has no face, but I never intended too anyway

I went another way with the head. Instead of Sculpey I got a head I had laying in the bottom my parts box, George W. Bush to be exact. One I knew that I'd never use and took my Dremel to it. Ground off the nose, chin, cheek bones, and eye browes so it would fit further into the mask. Then I ground off the hair on the back of the sculpt, taking as much head as was safe. Didn;t want the head to become to soft in the back. After testing the hat fit to make sure it would fit alright, I applied Elmers glueall to all the exposed area on the back of the head. I then applied Cotton gause over the wet glue to give it a cloth apperance to the back of the head. After it was dry , I spray painted all exposed areas flat black. The results are better than I had hoped. After I finish painting the mask I'll post pix. I have all the uniform parts ready to go, Waiting for a narrow shoulders True Type body to arrive.

Old Grandpa

I did find all the parts needed to make one :D After I found the coat, cap, and jacket, I started hunting down all the rest and he's come together pretty well. Right now, just waiting on the cap to arrive and have to mount the wrist blades to posts...

Judging from the previous posts, I'll also have to mod the head to get the hat to fit correctly.

Back