Custom Nazi Kroenen mask commision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
allright guys I have the mold done and here is the first pull.$22.00 bucks shipped here in the states.add $12.50 for outside the states.
Picture391.jpg

Picture392.jpg

Can you show how you are attaching it to the figure?

well, the original mask has two little buckles on it,which I chose to leave out of the casting process,they wouldnt hold up,but what I plan to do to mine is super glue a piece of 1/8th black elastic to each side of the mask on the inside this method will work just fine.I have been doing it for awhile now on my custom clones armor.super glue bonds really well with this resin.I will post a pic of mine when I complete it.it will be alittle while though,I am rather buisy with orders ,I do this all in my spare time so some days I have alittle and some days none.so bear with me on the pics.
thanks,bobamike

Late coming to the Nazi Kroenen figure custom. Is this mask sculpt dead? Really wanted a head that would be a little smaller so the hat would fit better. I am going ahead with the custom using the posts by Elvis and others as a guide.

Old Grandpa

Late coming to the Nazi Kroenen figure custom. Is this mask sculpt dead? Really wanted a head that would be a little smaller so the hat would fit better. I am going ahead with the custom using the posts by Elvis and others as a guide.

Old Grandpa

If you get some sculpey you can make a head to suit

I wanted the hat to sit lower and used (as you know) bobamikes cast,

the stuff he used is fairly plyable, I was able to get the head small enough so that the mask bent slightly around the head,

That way I didnt have to alter the mask

Some sculpey on a neck post and then sanded down to fit, admittedly I cant display sans mask as he has no face, but I never intended too anyway

3615918231_e9a40c3436_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Mooncat, thanks for the info about the sculpey. Never thought about that. I too plan to leave the mask on the figure, so don't care about the head under the mask. Sent a PM to bobamike begging for a mask. Hope he takes mercey on an old man on his 73rd birthday (7-1-36)

Old Grandpa

Back