• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Customikey Cleans House Again!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Customikey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey y’all.
This is a bit of house cleaning. There are A LOT of great figures here! Make sure you read the whole list, because there are some gems stuck in there!

Everything is loose unless otherwise noted. All boxed figures were opened for display and are in MINT / NM condition unless otherwise noted, and all boxes have some shelf-wear.

As usual, I am offering my custom painting services for anything on this list. My standard fee is $50 a head, plus $15 for a pair of hands. Click my banner for examples of my work.

Prices don’t include shipping, but I’ll ship world-wide!

Scroll down for pictures of SOME of the items.

STAR WARS
- Sideshow - 12” Darth Maul Reg. Boxed w/ loose excl. lightsaber $75
- Marmit Boba Fett on Dragon body- $95

MONTY PYTHON & THE HOLY GRAIL
- 12” Tim the Enchanter – $20
- 12” Bridge keeper – $20
- 12” Black Knight – Ding on end of sword $20

VARIOUS LINES
- 12” Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker (no extra head) $85 SOLD
- 12” The Monster from Bride of Frankenstein – Boxed $25
- 12” Marine Dressed R. Lee Ermey – Ding on nose $20
- 12” Igor from YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN - $30
-
FINAL FANTASY X-2 7” figures, set of 3 - $30 SOLD
- MOTU Modulok, all parts complete - $20

ARMORY & STATUES
- United Cutlery Sword w/ display base $100
- ¼ Scale Mouth of Sauron Helm Boxed (WETA) $15
- ¼ Scale Frodo Baggins bust (WETA) $15

- - Space Slug Diorama – Original Shipping box $45

DVDS
-Planet of the Apes DVD Set w/ Head of Caesar Display - Boxed $75
-Monk Seasons 1 – 3 Set $30

MarBFett5.jpg

P7220194.jpg

P2240020.jpg

P2240049.jpg

P2240037.jpg

P2240050.jpg

P4020033.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, if anyone is concerned about my iTrader feedback rating, keep in mind that I've been on these boards since 2005 and have done enormous business as a customizer, and as a seller. Check out my rating in the Ratings thread, or look me up in eBay, where I'm still 100% after all these years!

I am interested in>

- 12” Original Freddy Kruger
– slightly customized: fringe cut, hat dremeled, grime added $45

Do you have any pics?.

I have that Planet of the Apes set and it's really great. The head is worth that price without all the DVDs!

I have that Planet of the Apes set and it's really great. The head is worth that price without all the DVDs!

I'm glad you think so. The head is VERY cool.

Just to make sure everyone knows: I AM offering the DVDs along with the head. That's all the films and bonus material, the entire TV series, and the cartoon series. It's an amazing set, and any Apes fan would be proud to own it!!

Back