Daniel Craig head custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Denny you guys should try your hand on a Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne sculpt. THAT will sell like crazy... and please try painting it too... not all of us can paint. Im sure the prices that people will pay for it will be well worth it!

yes, I'm also very interested in the DC head. Hope you'll make it available soon.

I'm surprised no one else caught the eBay auction, and sorry I didn't copy it, but Iminime is trying to sell the rights to the sculpt to a company with a license to produce it. They listed it on eBay. Maybe it sold; I didn't bookmark it. But the auction was for the sculpt and all rights to it, and was directed toward an established collectibles company with permission from the rights holder to produce it. The bidding started, if I remember right, at $3,200. Unusual way to approach established companies, and I wonder whether the approach might catch on. They'd clearly like to be aboveboard and legit.

I'm surprised no one else caught the eBay auction, and sorry I didn't copy it, but Iminime is trying to sell the rights to the sculpt to a company with a license to produce it. They listed it on eBay. Maybe it sold; I didn't bookmark it. But the auction was for the sculpt and all rights to it, and was directed toward an established collectibles company with permission from the rights holder to produce it. The bidding started, if I remember right, at $3,200. Unusual way to approach established companies, and I wonder whether the approach might catch on. They'd clearly like to be aboveboard and legit.

The auction is actually for the sculpting service for companies who want to produce figures, they are not selling the actual sculpt or any sculpt on that auction.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-scale-...868?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab1815c24

Hopefully someone takes them up on their offer as that DC is something else.

I think they may be a bit tied up with ZCWO for the moment. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean that they won't continue with custom sculpts.

Hopefully, once Payton is done and dusted, Denny might be able to give us some kind of heads up vis a vis the state of play.

And so we wait.......

Back