DarkArtist's End of the Line Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DarkArtist's Creations of DOOM!

Your Ash is awsome Josh:rock:rock. Id love to send you my Ash to get weathered like that. :banana:banana:banana

Wow josh i love the Ash that head is tops.
Did you get my payment for one last weds?
Also did you die the shirt or was it already like that when you bought it? because i have a spot on hand made shirt but its white.
any tips would be great thanks

Thanks guys! And Pete, I did get it... Thank you very much for that. The head is cast and has the base coat. As for the shirt, it started out blue and I darkened it with paint. A white shirt could be made to be the same as well, as long as it's not synthetic fiber.

Wow i did not think i would be getting it for a while cheers josh :banana
Yeah it should be fine its cotton going to prob look for some die tommorow.
thanks dude

Thanks man... Yeah, I have about 3 commissions that are nearing or passed that century mark... and it is killing me. But 2 of them are nearing completion right now in fact. But that leaves the 6 month guys that need to be caught up on. It's insane how fast time catches up with you.... I've never had the days melt away before I started painting, seems to get harder and harder to keep up. :lol

Tonight there will be more pics, many more. I hope to get a good bit done, long overdue things. :duff

Hey it's worth it in the end bro. :banana

Good news for Ash... I just made a mold and did a test casting of the chainsaw... It's done and looks fantastic. So now the only issue will be the shotgun. :rock

More stuff coming very soon, during this week I will be working on Jokers and hairing the Myers... Also a few repaints that need to be finished. Lots to do.

Good news for Ash... I just made a mold and did a test casting of the chainsaw... It's done and looks fantastic. So now the only issue will be the shotgun. :rock

More stuff coming very soon, during this week I will be working on Jokers and hairing the Myers... Also a few repaints that need to be finished. Lots to do.

Thats awsome, glad you were able to cast the Chainsaw Josh. Are you planning on doing a small run of Ash figures Josh?:D

Thats awsome, glad you were able to cast the Chainsaw Josh. Are you planning on doing a small run of Ash figures Josh?:D

I am indeed, it will be up on my Horrorbid store as soon as I get done with the Myers set. So they will most certainly be available. :rock

And Amarcord, I didn't sculpt the face...that came from SSC S-Mart Ash. I just altered the hair and painted him accordingly. No way I could improve on that amazing likeness.

it's the new and better ebay. at least until corruption catches up to it.

Yep. It's owned by a couple of guys I know. They got tired of Ebay and all the crap, so they started their own site. It deals only in horror related items.

I have a store there, it's under my sig if you want to check it out. You guys should! I love that place, including the forum. And I have my figures there at a slightly discounted price to help that place grow. :rock

Yep. It's owned by a couple of guys I know. They got tired of Ebay and all the crap, so they started their own site. It deals only in horror related items.

I have a store there, it's under my sig if you want to check it out. You guys should! I love that place, including the forum. And I have my figures there at a slightly discounted price to help that place grow. :rock

Seems like a cool place, I just registered.

Hi Josh. :) Just wondering how those Gladiator statues are coming along. Anymore pics? :drool

Hi Josh. :) Just wondering how those Gladiator statues are coming along. Anymore pics? :drool

Sadly no, I am still working on them, just doing dremeling work to try and get them to fit on their bases. It's very hard to get the legs attached so that the pegs go in perfectly. That is what is giving me the most issue right now.

But soon I should have something new to show... It's a PAIN.. :google

:lol

Sadly no, I am still working on them, just doing dremeling work to try and get them to fit on their bases. It's very hard to get the legs attached so that the pegs go in perfectly. That is what is giving me the most issue right now.

But soon I should have something new to show... It's a PAIN.. :google

:lol

Oh great, I haven't started mine yet ...... :horror:sick:horror:sick

great to be back and able to look at your work again Josh. Wonderful stuff as always! :rock ...I'm back painting again now, but I've still got quite a few (!) more video diaries to get up from the honeymoon. I'm across to Arizona at the moment in the videos :lol ... Grand Canyon next

just tried to shoot you a pm Josh but your inbox is full. :)

This might be a bit random but I have just been discussing this in another thread , me and a few others been looking for hot toys bodys on ebay and they go for ridiculous prices although it seems you can get them alot cheaper without the arm and legs joints.

Have you ever considered recasting the arm and leg joints for the hot toys bodys and selling them ?.
I'm sure alot of people would be interested ! . :rock
I know for a fact I would. :)

Keep up the awesome work . :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back