Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, this looks amazing, and is a GREAT pose IMO...But space is already getting precarious. I think I have to stick to PF's and just live vicariously through those who end up getting these pieces.

Might just have to get Boba Fett though...and Indiana Jones if they do him (and it's not exclusive to just Star Wars)...

WOW, this looks amazing, and is a GREAT pose IMO...

It looks great but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain about just what Maul is supposed to be doing in that pose. Why would he contort his fingers like that? Its like he's trying to create a fireball in his hand or something.

Might just have to get Boba Fett though...and Indiana Jones if they do him (and it's not exclusive to just Star Wars)...

Its not just SW. They already revealed Legendary Scale Figures of Wolverine and the Wolf Predator as well.

1/2 scale... thank you SSC you just saved me some money, no way i'll be getting any of these, i dont live in a 10,000 square foot mansion to display them all!!!! I hope this doesnt mean the end of PF's and Comiquettes.

Sideshow Collectibles Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUYZ2tBV4&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Legendary Scale Figures Announcement‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

Last edited:
Man, you would need a ton of space for a 1:2 Maul with the dual lightsaber protruding so far in front and back of the statue.

Any idea on edition size? I would want it low...considering the scale and price...not to mention just how amazing these look. +/- 500 edition size?

Comic-Con Booth : Podium T7

Featured Products

con2008-upcoming_sku.gif
Darth Maul
Bronze Statue

400003.gif
Asajj Ventress
Life-Size Bust

Preview »
Figrin D'an
Life-Size Bust

Sideshow Collectibles
Boba Fett
Life-Size Bust

Sideshow Collectibles

Podium Videos

Check back soon as we post more video tours of our booth!

Click any video link next to a product to watch videos, browse all Comic-Con videos , or check out our Comic-Con photos!

12:12:13PM PDT Jul 20, 2011

LSF or bronze? choices choices!:thud:

It looks great but I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain about just what Maul is supposed to be doing in that pose. Why would he contort his fingers like that? Its like he's trying to create a fireball in his hand or something.
That struck me, as well. Looks like the kind of hand gesture Jabba's assistant guy would use (big white worm head guy with the red eyes).

Boba Fett and Jedi Luke are the only locks for me in this line but Old Ben and Maul are tempting. It'll come down to price

Ditto for me, add Vader to that list and possibly a Biker Scout and these are the only ones I'd consider. Price is the real factor though here.

I'd love to get this one as well. But, it all depends on price. Between the two of them, I'd opt for Obi-Wan for sure though.

Back