Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice enough piece but I'm glad that I never ordered it. I have no connection to this character.

Congrats to all who got one.

Sorry guys, I tried to take pics without the flash but nothing but blur. I'll have to take some later tonight with the flash. Not feeling so good so need a nap.
I haven't tried the sabre yet as I have to unscrew the bottom to remove the tab but it does appear that it does light up.

I swear though, I thought the exclusive cape looked different then this. I thought it had some cool design on the back that I was really looking forward to but was really let down with this cape BUT

No lazy eye and a fantastic looking piece.

talon006.jpg

talon005.jpg

talon007.jpg

Not diggin the eyes. They are looking up and away and they are wide open. I just checkout out the backstagepass and in that one she's squinting more, like she's pissed.

congrats fremen! thanks for the pics, and they're well-shot too.

based on these pics, looks like talon turned out beautifully! nice crisp lines for the tattoos, minimal paint slop, no lazy eye, and her face sculpt is still as gorgeous as the proto. this is a real winner.

can't wait to get mine!

I agree on the eyes being off compared to the proto, but she came out great regardless, and I am more than happy to add her to the collection.

How the heck did you get yours so quickly?

Mine will be here on Wed. I wonder if I can go to the UPS hub and just pick it up instead of waiting for it to be delivered. It goes on the truck at 5am to be delivered but it's always around 6pm when they drop off the packages.

I want the kitty in the pics Freeman, lol.

:yess: Finally got my processing alert email for the standard version.

I just hope that the Iron Man Mark VI Maquette doesn't come until the end of August or I'm going to be seriously out of pocket next month!

She looks really awesome. I love her. IMO This is one of the few cases when nothing could be improved...a perfect piece (The only "problem" is that I am not into Star Wars)

Funny that people are complaining about the eyes on the PF when the production piece matches the proto exactly. The problem is that there are no really good photos of her eyes on the Sideshow site.

I love the piece. Can someone take pics of her with her cloak hanging off her shoulders like the proto?

Back